Author: npeterlewis

Which is the best drink in china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-12 16:58:11 |Display all floors
is it have any problem to drink or because of less cost?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 21:23:30 |Display all floors

somethin makes you FEEL...

Originally posted by npeterlewis at 2011-3-13 06:21
Perfect wine always makes romantic mood, but all chinese drinks allways makes me drunk... whyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I am crazy about drinks,i tried most of huang jiu and bai jiu... write something wich  ...

in cantonese we called it, Wong Lo Kat and you should be so familiar by now...made from the REAL STUFF on earth not from your local supermarket sugary typed  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 13:39:00 |Display all floors
my liking is Dew
http://www.fashionstylestrend.com/fashion-news/

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-4-21 11:39:55 |Display all floors

Drinks

I did drinks almost every kind of soft,wine and hard drink made in China and offcourse the exclusive drinks made in europe south America since 1982.In 1992,december I visited taicang in Jiangsu.My friend took me in a very ordinary restaurent and pour hot red kind of drinks in to the glass called HONG MI JIU,locally made.After two glasses I stopped drinking as I was feeling so nice that never feeled since 1976.It dont hang you.nor headeache or make you drunken rather give you a finest attention to think,read or go through music.Nice sleep also took place.

The paramount leader DENG XIAO PING use to drink two glasses when he stopped smoking.Try it friend while are in Jiangsu,certainly in the winter time.

I stopped drinking last 11 years due to HTN,cardiac and other problem,bad news.

My record is 8 bottle of Beijing beer,7 cup of er gou tou at a time.

Nostalogia roaming around me----------!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 12:14:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2011-4-12 21:23

in cantonese we called it, Wong Lo Kat and you should be so familiar by now...made from the REAL STUFF on earth not from your local supermarket sugary typed  

I like wolong tea,good stuff.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 18:39:43 |Display all floors
NO ALCOHOL !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 21:37:55 |Display all floors
I once drunk 12 bottles of beer in two and a half hours.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.