Author: DanseMacabre

Rural children should shun university? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-12 11:21:26 |Display all floors

It's fine,

chopsticks already conveniently avoided any answer to uncomfortable questions from the beginning.

I don't need any argueing based on his personal attacks he chooses instead.

I'm not gonna miss his "contributions" to the thread.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 14:14:32 |Display all floors
The most important thing here is No One should be deprived of their right to pursue higher education or any other undertaking that is legitimate.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 23:00:52 |Display all floors

Hey boys, I am back !!

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-12 11:21
chopsticks already conveniently avoided any answer to uncomfortable questions from the beginning.

I don't need any argueing based on his personal attacks he chooses instead.

I'm not gonna mis ...

After a sumptuous lunch and a satisfied dinner, have to say I am HAPPY

"personal attacks" ?

What would they be ?

:)
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 23:22:54 |Display all floors

To DanseMacabre

Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-3-12 14:14
The most important thing here is No One should be deprived of their right to pursue higher education or any other undertaking that is legitimate.

These words are fine by me.  But lest you forget, the CPPCC member DID NOT say that rural children should be deprived of their right to higher education.   IT WAS YOU who take advantage of the situation to DISTORT his words and ADD your disturbing "implication".

Here, in your own words #1 and your HIGHLY DISTORTED "implication" !

Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-3-11 08:54
Wang Ping, a CPPCC member , who is also head of the China Ethnic Museum, proposed during a CPPCC session that rural children should be discouraged from attending higher education, because university graduates from the countryside 1. will have more difficulty in landing jobs in the cities, 2. failing that, they are also unwilling to return to their hometowns.

The implication: Stop wasting urban resources that you are not entitled to in the first place.
You are not elite to begin with, and you will never be.

The CPPCC member said - "should be discouraged from" [NOT "deprived"]

DanseMacabre 's very disturbing distortion and implication [Red] which is and has a TOTALLY DIFFERENT meaning from the original message.

Meaning of distortion - "Giving a misleading or false account or impression of "

I rest my case.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 23:23:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 23:00
After a sumptuous lunch and a satisfied dinner, have to say I am HAPPY
:)

Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-1-29 17:17

Btw, I am soooo hungry now.  I've got no strength to fight you.  Till I fill my stomach  ...

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 11:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 23:33:45 |Display all floors

Say what ?

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 11:00

I'm happy that you feel good all the time.

Do you want to say:
You can enjoy my beautiful living, But don't have rights to say anything????

Hmm.... Okay, I say something then.

I say, "Enjoying my beautiful living is already a right in itself and I have nothing more to add".
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 23:55:27 |Display all floors
Problem:
1. the widening gap between the city and the village, the collapse of tranditional agricultural culture.
2. Many family in the village would go in poverty by the present high tuitions of China's universities.
3. University graudates, which came from the village, have few of job opportunities in ciities. They can't afford the present high houses price in cities.

Solution:
Wangping, a Congress member from Beijing city, suggested the young Chinese in village should give up the opportunities to the university and give up looking for a work in cities.

If a society was running as the suggestion of Wangjing, China would turn a classified society. Some Chinese would enjoy city life forever while many other Chinese can only work as sweepers or famers for ever.

+++
From Guangzhou Daily newspaper.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.