Author: DanseMacabre

Rural children should shun university? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-12 10:18:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 10:13

oh. I am sorry that you misunderstand my original replies. I want to ask you if those naked government officials flee away from China to control america literally, to accomplish the secret  ...

leave it phone number.

that one does not understand the basics of economics and thus can only understand corruption as the supposedly only way to improve own situation.

Unsurprisingly those, people are often corrupt, thus defending corruption.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:18:38 |Display all floors

just read 27 and you'll see......

the defense of chopsticks of and insistance of him/her on corrupted access allocation system, leaves only one conclusion possible.

[ Last edited by LCSULLA at 2011-3-12 10:22 AM ]
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:32:25 |Display all floors

the real AH Q emerges ....

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 10:13

oh. I am sorry that you misunderstand my original replies. I want to ask you if those naked government officials flee away from China to control america literally, to accomplish the secret mission as you proposed.

Huh ?  Is that what you see ?  What you are capable of seeing ??

So, your Chinese corrupt controls America ?   By taking YOUR money to exchange for a US citizenship ?

Are they still considered Chinese national anymore ?

So, who ultimately controls who ?  And the ultimate corrupt is ............?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:34:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 10:32

And the ultimate corrupt is ............?

You, chopsticks.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:50:19 |Display all floors

Don't talk stupid here

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-12 09:52

The one I'm seeing dense here is you.

are you just playing extreme cases to jump into defense of the idea of taking the chance to access tertiary education away from people based on their  ...

I am a busy executive with little time for lame talk !

Fact is, in any success story we have to weigh the balance between the PRACTICAL and the IDEAL !  For me, PRACTICAL always takes precedence but that does not mean that I will foresake my IDEAL.

Let's say, my IDEAL is to sit before the computer the whole day to argue with LCS and 468 as to who is dense and who is not or to argue whose soap stories are more pitiful.

Then, my PRACTICAL informs that I have made a lunch appointment at the Line Restaurant with a friend.

Surely, which do I follow ?

Perhaps, LCS and 468 will follow IDEAL and stay up the whole day here arguing till they turn blue and black that they have finally WON not being called dense anymore.

For me, I will take the PRACTICAL approach and get ready for my appointment and lunch.

So, bye bye !!!

Hey, don't forget to follow my Moments threads in Travel and Food and Fun section.  You are cordially invited to view the pictures but SHUT UP your wagging tongues.  You follow ?  Good !
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 10:50:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-12 10:12
Earning the bread, creating wealth by income generation.
Income needs to be generated in order to consume a share of it, assets when can be useful to be run and maintained for the generation of income, by mutual trade we can both improve our own and the other participants situation, compared to no trade.

agree.

The whole Chinese wealth (GDP, or GNP, or another measurements) is growing fastly in the past 3 decades. Inside of the wealth growing, A good rules should be made for the wealth distribution between Government and the People, between ordinary Chinese and government officials, between the rich and the poor, among different group with different intrerets. All of Chinese should benefit from the wealth growing.

It's wrong that one policy would drive part of Chinese to be mortgage slaves, and drive the other inside of government power to the homeowners of tens of apartments.
It's wrong that one police would give part of Chinese (Chu-level) 1,700 yuan monthly retirement pension, and give the other inside of government power (Chu-level) 8,000 yuan monthly retirement pension.

We should distribute the wealth not by the one inside of government power but by the contribution.
We should distribute the wealth not through undertable dirty deals but through the open salaries, welfare, trade policies, and other visible channels.

It's wrong that land rental + fines + fee + the other income from invsible channel > Taxes in government accounts.

Government shouldn't mainly collect money through land rental, fines, fee but through taxes based on laws.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 10:53 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 11:00:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 10:50
IFor me, I will take the PRACTICAL approach and get ready for my appointment and lunch.

I'm happy that you feel good all the time.

Hey, don't forget to follow my Moments threads in Travel and Food and Fun section.  You are cordially invited to view the pictures but SHUT UP your wagging tongues.  You follow ?  Good ! .
Do you want to say:
You can enjoy my beautiful living, But don't have rights to say anything????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.