Author: DanseMacabre

Rural children should shun university? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 09:52:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 09:46
You think those living outside China did not go through hardships and poverty ?
Our hard lives made us very tough.
That is why you don't see us whine like you do.

More than one in ten Chinese now earn gross monthly income less than 200 yuan ($30). Please detail your hardship, such as not enough food, not enough clean water.

I lend my ears to you here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:52:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 09:20

[Purple] - sorry to see you so dense !

It doesn't matter if you want to twist the discussions and expound your ideals, though impractical.  It will not work.

Where I am conc ...

The one I'm seeing dense here is you.

are you just playing extreme cases to jump into defense of the idea of taking the chance to access tertiary education away from people based on their background?
I answered that already with #7

talking about "gobbling the cake" but denying others social mobility upwards, because they are from the countryside.

The one attempting to "gobble someone else's cake", dear sir or madam, are you.

Denying Children in China fair access to education, as you and that guy are attempting to do here,
is denying them the chance of upward social mobility by their own work, out of fear for your own small advantages over them. It is an attempt to cement their poverty into concrete.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. I'd say to that.

If you think you have to keep those Chances to work oneself up the ladder from others, to secure own advantage, that's how it's done in NKorea, splendid, they are doing, as everyone knows.

Anyone having such fear must accept doubts over the legitimacy of his own advantage over others, that includes you.

If you do fear competition with those that make it due to talent and performance, if you here try to save yourself and/or your children, from that competition, my dear, answer me, are you or are you not afraid for you or your children, not to be able to bring the necassary performance and therefore ask for protection of your own mediocracy?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:57:53 |Display all floors

Reply #21 chopsticks11's post

I see your accept of defeat in the discussion with the tel. number.
I honour it.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:59:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 09:52
Hey, hey !  You are telling me who is right or wrong here, are you ?
OMG !
If we are both shortlisted for a position in the most sought-after government office. Is it alright with you that they select me for the job and not you ?

A corrupted government would choose you.
A government on good discipline would choose me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:01:45 |Display all floors

Ah, then think what you must do ....

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 09:04

hahaaha..Nowadays.. Many Mainland government officials throw away Mainland Chinese citizenship. Most of them went to U.S.A.

16,000 above Chu-level Mainland government officials succeed to flee away after being exposed from 1992 to 2007. And one trillion yuan was taken by them.

You mean to say those crooks Chinese took your cake and feed the Americans ?

Why are you still standing there and whining away at your own Government ?

re: #4
:)
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:12:51 |Display all floors
two different basic attitudes here:

Mine and tel Number: Earning the bread, creating wealth by income generation.
Income needs to be generated in order to consume a share of it, assets when can be useful to be run and maintained for the generation of income, by mutual trade we can both improve our own and the other participants situation, compared to no trade.

chopsticks: Fixed amount of wealth, if someone has worked and is better of, he took it from others,
The person worse of needs to try and take that away fom (the one who mede it wealthier) again.
Wealth is a fixed size and can only be consumed.

Unsurprisingly that typus assuming the wealth as a given, fixed number also suggests, once oneself better of, the limitation of means to make it to better off positions, by artificial barriers to non peers.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 10:13:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 08:40
Yes, sure.  Your jewish friends.
They are few and their country is small.
Yet, they CONTROL America literally.
That was my suggestion to the Chinese if they want to be all first class and elite #4.
Glad you agree with me....

Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 10:01

You mean to say those crooks Chinese took your cake and feed the Americans ?
Why are you still standing there and whining away at your own Government ?
re: #4
:)

oh. I am sorry that you misunderstand my original replies. I want to ask you if those naked government officials flee away from China to control america literally, to accomplish the secret mission as you proposed.
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 08:09
But if the Chinese really want a quick solution, it is possible too.  But they need to conquer America and the West ....... this is no laughing matter but my SERIOUS opinion..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.