Author: DanseMacabre

Rural children should shun university? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-12 09:05:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 08:48

How the Jews do it ?  How the West do it ?

Yes, remember the Western Imperialism day ?

They make their people FIRST class not by forcing their people share the one cake th ...

and even more of your absolute Bullsiht.

Just hatred.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 09:17:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 09:04
When you are at university age and your parents can ill afford to send you, did you force them to take up heavy loans to send you to the university?  Or did your sister have to sacrifice her youth and be a rich man's mistress to send you to the university ?
Would you forego your chance of a university education in such a situation ? ...

My parents had to afford to send 3 children in schools that time. Children's study is the hope of their living. At the 2nd year of my university,  My mom was in chemical therapy. I had to work out my tuition by myself and spent as much less as possible. But at last I and my brother had accomplished the university study. I show respect to my dad in those hard times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:20:13 |Display all floors

Hello !

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-12 09:04

That particular Family I was speaking of was neither wealthy nor in America.
In fact themselves rather struggling to make ends meet, yet receiving me in their family.
(In my childhood that was). Still, the Ideal of higher Education was upheld as a self purpose,
Wealth, a possible side result of that, that eventually came in (in small scale) just few years ago.

Your ignorance and prejudice seems staggering to me.  

[Purple] - sorry to see you so dense !

It doesn't matter if you want to twist the discussions and expound your ideals, though impractical.  It will not work.

Where I am concerned, I am addressing a PRACTICAL issue in China.

As for the relationship between America and the jews, it is without a doubt, an acknowledged fact !
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:39:25 |Display all floors

Be civil, please.

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-12 09:05

and even more of your absolute Bullsiht.

Just hatred.

Not Hatred but TRUTH that I am saying.

But I understand what your concern and fears are.

The Western Imperialism days practically REAPED the subject countries all poor and dry !  During the British Colonial times, they made many Asians the best "YES, MAN".  Do you know ?

WWII, though catastrophic, put a stop to the ABUSE and ATROCITIES unleashed by the Imperialists on their Asian subjects.  It (the war) was a high price to pay but worth it to realise why we must be our own Masters.  I guess, it is the same for China.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-12 09:40:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-3-12 09:04
That was what my mother used to say to us too.  But she didn't have farmers to find fault with.  My mother found fault with our road sweepers downstairs (we lived apartments then) who strangely were people my teacher taught us to respect and learn from their diligence.  How confused, we as children were often subjected to...

Your teachers are right. (Equality and Human rights)
We show respect to them as human being. We shouldn't discriminate any guy because of the difference of race, gender, ethnics, etc. All of us should have basic human rights, such as earning enough of food.

Chinese mothers are right. (Realize your self worth)
What will we do in this round of life journey? Eat full, Enjoy full, ...That's enough. Whether you are an astronomical scientist or a sweeper.
I don't think so. We always show more respects to those who contribute more to the civilization of human being. Of course they would have more opportunities to win more returns for their contribution, or would realize their self worth, a trace inin the Chronicles or material returns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:46:47 |Display all floors

your soap opera ?

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 09:17

My parents had to afford to send 3 children in schools that time. Children's study is the hope of their living. At the 2nd year of my university,  My mom was in chemical therapy. I had to work ou ...

You think those living outside China did not go through hardships and poverty ?

Our hard lives made us very tough.

That is why you don't see us whine like you do.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 09:52:01 |Display all floors

time for the teasing ...

Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-12 09:40

Your teachers are right. (Equality and Human rights)
We show respect to them as human being. We shouldn't discriminate any guy because of the difference of race, gender, ethnics, etc. All ...

Hey, hey !  You are telling me who is right or wrong here, are you ?

OMG !

If we are both shortlisted for a position in the most sought-after government office.  Is it alright with you that they select me for the job and not you ?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.