Post time 2011-3-8 06:35:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-8 06:42:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-9 07:47:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2011-3-8 06:42
Relative to the population, there were/are more Jewish physicians, psychologists, psychiatrist, and dentists than other ethnic groups. For dentistry, we all know that more than 80% of drilling are fraudulent. In medicine more than 40% of surgery are fraudulent.  This is especially true in the United States. Literarily, they are "blood" letting. ...

That's crazy talk right there.  Think about this for a moment.  Currently the asian population in the US that, on average, earns higher wages and are better educated.  Probably the only case you'll find where one of the smallest minorities is actually doing better off than the majority ethnic group.  So should I deduce this is because the asians in america are holding everyone else back?  Do they have some kind of secret network where they are pulling all the strings?  Or - just maybe, it could be due to other factors such as work ethic and emphasis on education.  Just maybe they are doing something right instead of evil and just maybe, we shouldn't blame others for our failures when we see people better off than ourselves.

Just a thought.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.