Author: kowalski

Conquest of Islam by the Anglo empire [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-4 07:15:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-4 06:56

No on all accounts?  Of course!  The correct answer is to have effective arab leadership.  People shouldn't have to join vigilante mercenary groups.  If they are to fight, it should be proudly as a part of their country's armed forces.  If the problem is support for lsrael, where is the arab unity and leadership to solve this issue?  Why do people feel there is no other choice but to act as a renegade?

After reading your phrase that I put in bold and if I were an arab, I guess I'd throw myself from the balcony of my apartment (I live in the 11th floor) due to angry.  

You are joking. It just can be that!

Have you ever heard of Nasser? Have you ever heard of his ideal of pan-arabism that the West diligently managed to destroy due to fear that such thing could constitute a threat to the Western dominance over the Middle East?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 07:22:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-3-4 06:57
But accordingly to the Western media those Arabs, who fight against the Westerners, are just terrorists  

Not all the Western media does that and its part and parcel of terror ...

Yeah...you are right but you miss what I consider the core question for this arab terrorism, i.e., the cause for it: the Western dominance over their land, over their oil. A long-time issue...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 07:52:18 |Display all floors
The ME is supposed to be one economic zone in the future, as the planners of the NWO see things, something akin to the nebulous European Union

The world's population of ignorant short-sighted and highly gullible slaves will be selected for their worthiness based on the credit rating system already in place in the US -- a new caste system is created already and meant to serve the secretive powerful oligarchy that is already running the West and hopes to make further inroads in places like Asia -- the Chinese government already knows this and they play their cards better than the current bunch of self-serving thieves thought they could! That is the factual whole truth!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 08:22:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-3-4 07:15

After reading your phrase that I put in bold and if I were an arab, I guess I'd throw myself from the balcony of my apartment (I live in the 11th floor) due to angry.  

You are joking. It ...

Well I think it is exactly that anger that is behind the revolutions.  People are figuring out that when the masses stand together, you really can effect change.  For that reason, I support the protestors.  Maybe Nasser was just too far ahead of his time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 08:28:52 |Display all floors
The Chinese have overthrown their rulers dozens of times, there is no match to the Chinese courage and the West has no clue!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-5 19:52:37 |Display all floors
WTF is the Anglo-IRISH Empire?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-5 19:56:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-3-4 07:22

Yeah...you are right but you miss what I consider the core question for this arab terrorism, i.e., the cause for it: the Western dominance over their land, over their oil. A long-time is ...

In case you hadn't worked it out the West pays for its oil and pays heavily.   Ask a few questions about the corrupt regimes in the middle-east and how their little clique have benefitted from it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.