Author: kowalski

Conquest of Islam by the Anglo empire [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-4 06:24:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-3-4 06:13
Hoot!

Good work -- is it any wonder why I missed your smiling face around here for so long?

It seems you were absent for a while in CD...I suppose maybe busy spreading your ideological catechizing harangue :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 06:26:05 |Display all floors

Reply #8 GoChina888's post

I try to cause mischief wherever I go
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 06:56:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-3-4 06:10

They do resist.

Supporting palestinians, or posing as suicidal human bombs, or enlisting in the ranks of Al Qaeda.

But accordingly to the Western media those Arabs, who fight against the ...

Because they are.  Since when does blowing up civilians achieve a positive political change?  It's like as Dr. Phil says, at some point you have to ask: just how is that working out for you?  Seriously!  Has any of it helped the palestine situation improve?  Has it saved any lives?  Has it lifted to yoke of oppression?

No on all accounts?  Of course!  The correct answer is to have effective arab leadership.  People shouldn't have to join vigilante mercenary groups.  If they are to fight, it should be proudly as a part of their country's armed forces.  If the problem is support for lsrael, where is the arab unity and leadership to solve this issue?  Why do people feel there is no other choice but to act as a renegade?

Think about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 06:57:29 |Display all floors
But accordingly to the Western media those Arabs, who fight against the Westerners, are just terrorists  

Not all the Western media does that and its part and parcel of terrorism to indiscriminately bomb innocent civilians.

Islam is head and shoulders the most politicised religion of all, used by extremists to justlfy terrorism.

The Western military are also guilty of terrorism but do lets be objective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 06:58:48 |Display all floors
The Pentagon is saying no to a 'no-fly' zone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 07:01:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-3-4 06:26
I try to cause mischief wherever I go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 07:10:49 |Display all floors

Reply #13 GoChina888's post

[GRIN]

life is an adventure, I do reckon!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.