Views: 2565|Replies: 10

Give me 1Million Dollar, I can eliminate those US based troublemakers for China. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-24 15:52:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-24 19:12:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-2-24 01:22 PM
I can eliminate those groups.

I can take care of those trouble makers.

I have well connected Gang group in US, I can ask the group harass and make those people working for  anti-China polit ...

Ask Kbay, he said he has 1 million HK$ in his bank account before and ofcourse I can add some more pennies for you to buy nice panties

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-25 02:00:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-3 13:51:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-2-25 02:00
USD or Euro would do.

Do you expect that money from the forum members or from the Party?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-3 13:57:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 24-2-2011 17:52
I can eliminate those groups.

I can take care of those trouble makers.

I have well connected Gang group in US, I can ask the group harass and make those people working for  anti-China polit ...

Is that USD$?

You need to post your email address so we can contact you to send you the money.

But doubtfull of result unless you are able to start at the top and work your way down.......... start with giving Usama Obama a head job.........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-3 14:03:10 |Display all floors
maybe he is broke and he's trying just to get some money  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-3 14:23:54 |Display all floors
no doubt u r a patriot.

so here is the deal.

you go to this wanted list by China ht-tp://ww-w.interpol.int/Public/Wanted/Search/ResultListNew.asp?EntityName=&EntityForename=&EntityNationality=CHINA&EntityAgeBetween=15&EntityAgeAnd=95&EntitySex=&EntityEyeColor=&EntityHairColor=&EntityOffence=&ArrestWarrantIssuedBy=&EntityFullText=&cboNbHitsPerPage=200&cboNbPages=50&Search=Search

pick up any few of these traitors, and you will have more than a million bucks to start the raids.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.