Author: BingDing69

The only thing Evil USA allows China buy is useless junk like Hummer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-9 17:39:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2011-3-8 21:30
I bought some silver off eBay, (just as a joke lebeast). I made sure it was from the thieved state of Amerika.

Anglo Ameirkan exports are krud. We know this because they export fraudulent Jew ko ...

I fully understand the reticence to go for silver from the standpoint of VAT. I wouldn't go for it either as a first preference, if I lived in Britain.

I read an interesting update (in fear) regarding graphene. Brits from Oxford are getting closer to a full substitute for silver in computer switching.

link -  newscientist.com/article/dn20089-ubend-breakthrough-for-superfast-graphene-transistors.

Silver is not for the fainthearted. Whatever it does, it does it in spades. That includes going down. A real hot potato.

I'll hold it until a GSR switch becomes compelling.

[ Last edited by lebeast at 2011-3-9 07:10 PM ]
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-10 10:21:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2011-3-2 03:51
Is it possible for foreign entereprises to buy, say, Bank of China? I don't think so. Perhaps one might consider this...

Can China buy BofA? since USA is all about capitalism and free market?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-9 07:38:39 |Display all floors
It's not only a problem when Chinese state-owned comapnies invest abroad - it's the very same if any SOE invests in a diffrent country than its own, as you can never be sure who is pursuing which interests.

But instead of complaining, China could help non-governmental companies to invest abroad. Then noone could say anything against it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.