Views: 2801|Replies: 17

It happens every morning?........ [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-2-16 11:32:19 |Display all floors

and every night?

Sometimes I visit this section in the morning and what i see is a lot of nonsenses threads, nonsenses self talkings from a member who is supported from few members, its like a smalll social circle. Some of them i hv read said is for fun, until now i didn't find the fun, what i see is a lot of nonsenses chatting and endless spam.
It happen every morning and every night.  I really feel discouraged to  participate in the forum.
I believe this is one of the reasons why many members disappeared but for few members  this its fun.

Is there a way to find a better enviroment where all members can participate and make this forum more active with more interesting threads?
.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2011-2-16 11:57:50 |Display all floors
Why don’t you take the bull by its horn & take the lead?  You are suggesting it after all.  
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-2-16 12:01:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-2-16 11:32

and every night?

Sometimes I visit this section in the morning and what i see is a lot of nonsenses threads, nonsenses self talkings from a member who is supported from few mem ...


I feel the same,

can we re name it SPAM SECTION?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-2-16 12:42:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andr0078 at 2011-2-16 11:57
Why don’t you take the bull by its horn & take the lead?  You are suggesting it after all.  


  by internet?

its hard to deal with the spam, especially if its supported from few members

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-2-16 12:57:51 |Display all floors
is this thread blocked?
my reply to # 2 didnt appears  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-2-17 13:09:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-2-16 11:32

Is there a way to find a better enviroment where all members can participate and make this forum more active with more interesting threads?
...



There is not other way
The forum is already infected day and night with spammies

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2011-2-17 21:10:44 |Display all floors
Well, you're taking action by starting this thread.  Come up with some topics to talk about and let's see how it goes.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.