Author: wetac0s

Hawaiian Independence [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-16 00:13:56 |Display all floors

@ #20

No problem the returning of Asians!

But I am sure about the sense of fair of the Native Americans, i.e., the Asians never coveted the land of the Native Americans and never made a genocide aiming to take the land from them.  

But even so, if they want us out of their land...no problem...at least the Asians have no guilty weighing on our shoulders

[ Last edited by GoChina888 at 2011-2-16 12:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 00:19:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-2-16 00:13
No problem the returning of Asians!

But I am sure about the sense of fair of the Native Americans, i.e., the Asians never coveted the land of the Native Americans and never made a genocide ai ...

I don't have guilt either.  My ancestors had nothing to do with anything that happened with the native americans.  They were under occupation of the austrian-hungarian empire.

But you still didn't answer the question of mixed bloods?  Do you know how many people claim native american ancestry?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-16 00:24:38 |Display all floors
Where is Hawaii

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 00:34:21 |Display all floors

@ #22

In another thread with similar issue I had highlighted that such excuse you gave was "perfect". Mixing the races was a perfect "scientific and anthropological" excuse. Anyway, a sickening justification but so what? I am just so sorry about the Native Americans who lost their land and still need to learn about the "virtues" of this forced living

It sounds to me as roughly the tramp who steal something of another guy and quickly mingles in a crowd and therefore it escapes from any kind of punishment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 00:58:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-2-16 00:34
In another thread with similar issue I had highlighted that such excuse you gave was "perfect". Mixing the races was a perfect "scientific and anthropological" excuse. Anyway, a ...

Well maybe you should try to get to know some of them.  Talk to them.  You might be surprised about how they think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 01:44:36 |Display all floors

Lordy, lordy, lordy....what a distortion of history...!

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-2-15 04:13
OK, folks, we Anglos will retreat from the New World without any regrets. You can have the lot, warts and all - they are poisoned, rubbished, overpopulated anyway.
Did you know that we have been f ...

"Did you know that we have been flying to the Moon for the past 40-odd years?"

Ohhh, this is so false! The last visit you anglos made to the moon was 40 plus years ago. And you haven't been back since. You know why...?

Coz you were kicked out by the Moonies and told never to return! You exploited them, exploited their resources sending back tons of their precious green cheese back to earth, and messed around with their women (and children).

Matters came to a head with a naval battle in the Sea of Tranquility where the moonies whipped yore butts and sent you packing, and ordered you never to return.

"We just won't allow you primitive eatrthlings to join us on Moon, full stop!"

That is what they told you anglos....!

Grrrrrrr! The way you lie and distort makes me want to beat up the next-door neighbour's wheel-chair bound great granny....grrrrrrr.....!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 02:30:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-2-16 00:19
I don't have guilt either.  My ancestors had nothing to do with anything that happened with the native americans.  They were under occupation of the austrian-hungarian empire.

That's an interesting issue. I'm very interested to know what the self-righteous "patriots" are answering to this.
Will they say "ok, those whites who immigrated after the natives had been wiped out can stay" or "all white men are collectively guilty and have to leave collectively".
But then, I would like to know where from the Asian-Americans, who are nowadays sharing the prey with the white man, take the justification for staying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.