Author: 468259058

Why block Wikipedia in my area again? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-11 16:36:40 |Display all floors
13 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   cr83.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.128.94] Middletown, New Jersey, United States
14 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   cr1.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.123.30.110] Middletown, New Jersey, United States
15 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   la2ca02jt.ip.att.net [12.123.30.17] Middletown, New Jersey, United States
16 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   205.158.79.241.ptr.us.xo.net [205.158.79.241] New York, New York, United States
17 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   vb2000d1.rar3.la-ca.us.xo.net [207.88.12.18] Herndon, Virginia, United States
18 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   vb15.rar3.dallas-tx.us.xo.net [207.88.12.45] Herndon, Virginia, United States
19 *** ms   ***ms  ***ms   207.88.14.42.ptr.us.xo.net [207.88.14.42] Herndon, Virginia, United States

Route:
Jinan, China - Beijing, China - AT&T, USA - XO.NET, USA

++++++++++
I can visit Wikipedia now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-11 16:57:52 |Display all floors

Your connection might be timed out Tel. No.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-12 09:41:15 |Display all floors
When I read that QQ, Renren or microblog service provider and other social media provider earn profits on the internet seervice, I think the lack of convenience deserve those Chinese companies's growth. And I think It would be better if government took similiar measures in automobile industry, and government employee bought Chinese brand automobile, like South Korea sumsung and hyundai, in the past 2 decades.

But Where are our leading companies in many sectors? crowded in housing market. I don't know if the leading companies in many sectors of South Korea also heavily invested in property market.  It's another topic.

I think government should block some certain words too.

But now there are too many sensitive words than enough, too many senstive websites than enough.

I often read that many pro-independent people in Taiwan search every webpage to protest any words "Taiwan province in China column" and debate in many forums. However, many mainland Chinese were frustrated to visit many websites. It is not wrong to cut abroad terrorists's communication with many criminals in China. but why block those many sensitive webstes, and let us see the foreign spokeman's rigid words in press conference? Where is those foreign spokemen from?  From the people. And many of them didn't have a normal elementary and secondary education(culture revolution period). Why don't government let the people tell the truth? Every government on earth did a lot wrong but did a lot right too. Why do government not have enough confidence to let the people do the communication?

For example, in U.S. many people don't like their government and have a fear of communist. it is better to cut off the ordinary people's communications and let Chinese government itself communicate with American people?

Of course, there is some positive news reports such as: Chinese government funded American government officials to visit China for the communication.
ww w.chinadaily.com.cn/hqcj/zxqxb/2010-04-26/content_214447_2.html

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-2-12 09:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-12 23:11:29 |Display all floors
Many people around the world think politician try to fool the people. Many American people criticize American government policies. Colbert mocked little Bush in Whitehouse correspondant dinner as well as other commentators do in TV show programs. Many Japanese people criticize Japanese governemnt.

In Tang Dynasty, Tang Tai Zong said, I lost a mirror after Wei Zheng died. One know oneself well, one respect oneself, one can accept others' criticism. I think government could act like a gentleman. I wish our governments at all leves have enough confidence to accept the criticism and would "Zai Xiang Du Zi Li Neng Cheng Chuan." (of course without principles is a fault. such as everyone want to cut any chinese land off should be prohibited strictly.)

(Chinese should form Chinese definition's human rights and Chinese definition's democracy from our past experience, from others' experience.  Chinese movies could interpreted our Chinese human rights and democracy. Hongkong movie industry had made great achievements. Many Chinese people like to see Japanese movies in 1980s and 1990s. Now, Many people in East Asia like to see South Korean movies. Why couldn't Chinese movies, Chinese literature make a few of achievements? Let people in East Asia like  to see Chinese movies.)

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-2-12 11:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-13 18:55:57 |Display all floors
Do censoring ministry need to delete every negative news report? Why? Do government have anything to hide? I think no!
If there is no news from official sources, people tend to believe rumurs, people start to visit media outside of China, people become to distrust our government.

Once there is accident (disaster), even if it is man-caused, official sources should report as soon as possible. If there is enough information, People would be disinterested. Many scandals took place and are taking place in U.S.A, European countries, Japan and other countries. How can Chinese government and Chinese officials not invovled in any scandal? especially Now China is on Reform. The problem is not that the scandal itself but how government handle the scandal and how to prevent the spread of such scandals in future.(measures)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-13 19:40:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-2-13 19:28
Why is he not been rounded up yet?

He is a very dangerous animal to allow roaming freely in the good land of China.

It's a breach of duty of the government to let this lie-spreading rabies dawg running wild in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-14 02:59:31 |Display all floors
wikipedia is extremely biased.   The people who edit and write for wikipedia are anti-china, anti-muslim, anti-native, and anti-black.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.