Views: 8440|Replies: 23

The China's ill and freaky power industry [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-8 13:29:05 |Display all floors
Chinese macroeconomic controller and reformer have made big wrong decision-making in the industry in past decade.

China is a country that 70% electric power from coal-fired power generation, but in sector of coal-fired coal-fired power generation, those power-producers have long run in illed and freaky high debt-rate and acutally in bankrupt verge if bankrupt law is applied.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-8 14:23:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-2-8 14:19
Rewrite your first post in English, and you will get enthusiastic responses. As it stands in its first rough and unrefined state, it is a challenge for anyone to understand what you were trying to  ...

If one does not know, one will be incapable to understand.

Only those who know truth face of the matter, it does not need explain even one word.

This thread is written for those who is really care and focus on the situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-8 14:25:25 |Display all floors
Check out what really happen instead of blindly read those news written by liars

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-8 15:12:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oddlyenough at 2011-2-8 13:29
Chinese macroeconomic controller and reformer have made big wrong decision-making in the industry in past decade.

China is a country that 70% electric power from coal-fired power generation, but in sector of coal-fired coal-fired power generation, those power-producers have long run in illed and freaky high debt-rate and acutally in bankrupt verge if bankrupt law is applied........

Do you want to say :
In the past decade, Polices are wrong in electricity industry.
So far 70% electricity is produced from coal power stations, and these coal power stations are heavily in debt.

Please provice your source for the data "70%" and "are heavily in debt"

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-2-8 03:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-8 16:01:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-2-8 15:12

Do you want to say :
So far 70% electricity is produced from coal power stations, and these coal power stations are heavily i ...

please refer a latest newsletter in Polaris Power Net

高额负债已成五大发电集团难以摆脱的困局(1)
北极星电力网新闻中心  2011-2-7 9:56:29
http://news.bjx.com.cn/html/20110207/268554.shtml

This kind of newsletter is not only seen nowadays, it is repeated published in past decades.

Who is blinder and deaf?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-8 16:06:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-2-8 15:12

Do you want to say :
So far 70% electricity is produced from coal power stations, and these coal power stations are heavily i ...

my reply is news from open source in Chinese website, but it is under censorship, so sorry for delay to show

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-8 16:12:12 |Display all floors
For the 70 percent: look at the statistical year book 2009 of the CBS. It states that 68,7 percent of electrical power used in 2009 was generated by coal plants. This is roughly 70 percent.

I don't know anything about the debt situation.... but I know that China's financial sector is not efficient and that certain people and organisations with relations get much cheaper and much more credit than ordinary individuals. So I guess there might be something about it...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.