Author: wetac0s

boycott european goods [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-2-2 05:11:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-2-2 04:16

carrefour is the only nearest store that close to where I am living.

besides,carrefour and walmart  retail all the daily products around the world.and most are purchased from China inland.

Great Avatar

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-2-2 05:13:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-2-2 04:16

carrefour is the only nearest store that close to where I am living.

besides,carrefour and walmart  retail all the daily products around the world.and most are purchased from China inland.

Can't sleep these days O'greatone?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 06:23:29 |Display all floors
European goods are ALWAYS overpriced for what you get.  They markup the prices over 1000%.  It doesn't matter how good quality a burberry shirt is, NO shirt should cost more than $100 USD unless its made out of gold.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 06:27:11 |Display all floors
Europe also runs a monopoly on luxury cars such as BMW, Merchedes, Porsche, etc....

China will never develop their own car industry when so many stupid Chinese people are ing their souls to own a mercedes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 06:28:11 |Display all floors
H&M is a Swedish company that s crappy clothes that cost less than $1 to make.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 08:51:23 |Display all floors

Reply #1 wetac0s's post

Carrefour and walmart  should not have treated chinese consumers as all fools, NOW the two are paying both money and reputation in china  IF YOU READ JUST ONE COPY OF ANY NATIVE NEWSPAPER,  they are always on headlines.(bad news for walmart and carrefour)
I personally agree on wetac, since they are all cheaters, why choose them?

THE THING IS.......... walmart and carrefour hurt me financially, the native supermarts hurt me on both health and $ and service and quality.

You tell me.... what choice do I have?
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 08:54:57 |Display all floors

Reply #11 wetac0s's post

chinese sky-high tariff contributes a lot to what you just said.

besides European products' quality is recognized by chinese consumers!
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.