Author: macanese

WAS GEORGE WASHINGTON GUILTY OF GENOCIDE IN 1779 ?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-2 18:53:36 |Display all floors
semensammy,

This topic was posted some years ago, it is revived today by me in the CHINA DAILY. You should know that the TALIBAN are fighting as ferociously as the APACHES in the 1880s. Why do you think that my thread should have been deleted at birth? Is General/President George Washington your all-American HERO? Well, he killed as many natives as his namesake George W, Bush.....in the late XVIII century.....two centuries ago! GEORGE WASHINGTON commited genocide....so did George Buash + Tony Blair, and RUMSFELD + BOB GATES !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 19:00:54 |Display all floors
Kbay,

Thanks for the info. on "80 bytes", very interesting......is the CIA very busy in Beijing? You know, those diplomats who work at the US Embassy.

firstcause,

Thanks for your support on an important issue....showing the younger generation today what the FOUNDING FATHER George Washington did to the natives of North America in the late 18th. century!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-3 01:14:33 |Display all floors
I RECEIVED A REPORT FROM MY NIECE LAST WEEK, SHE CARRIED OUT A RESEARCH ON OUR FAMILY TREE IN NORTH AMERICA:

My niece who lives in California has been doing some research on our family tree. I received this astonishing message from Adrienne today in my e-mail box:

################################################################

Adrienne Marie Rozario Uitermarkt
Adrienne Marie Rozario UitermarktJanuary 28, 2011 at 7:59pm
Subject: Iroquois Confederacy
FYI: I'd suggest that you like this because there is Iroquois/Haudenosaunee
in our family ( Niagara Mohawk & Seneca from Chief Woksis and his Wife's lineage from my dad's Rozario side - the marriage was between a grandaddy from the Dutch Kraal/Krall from Holland/Danish royalty & granny Sappier from the Iroquois Nation's native sovereignty - Sappier was a French word for the native peoples who originally tapped maple syrup from trees & the Woksis lineage was how maple syrup was discovered. )
~Adrienne

############################################################################################################

posted by Armando Rozário (macanese) Cabo Frio, Brazil - February 02, 2011.

P.S. I posted this excerpt in THE EDGE.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.