Author: mechanic

ANGLOS ABOUT TO LOSE THEIR EGYPTIAN PUPPET! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-31 09:01:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-1-30 19:22

sorry, one of the pictures was send by mistake....

Poof, most of your posts are a mistake.

PS send more mistakes

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-31 09:07:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-1-30 19:30
There you go Austin...

my  VIP  is guaranteed!

In your case V I P stands for VERY INFANTILE POSTS.

YOU therefore deserve the title

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 12:10:07 |Display all floors

it would be a serious matter

for Israel and her zionist offspring USA to lose control of the massive arsenal Egypt.

Let's not forget they Egyptians have around 1000 M1A1 Abrams tanks fully kitted with all the you beaut gear and around 250 +/- fully operational F-16in the latest upgrade.

Under Mubarak the military underwent some serious restructuring and modernisation alnog with a heck of a lot of training in conjunction with US forces in tactics and operational conduct.

Today the military of Egypt is a far cry from that of the 1960/70 era.

In addition to the front line arsenal they have a massive array of lesser weaponry which is rated as more fromidable than the frontline military of many other countries.

A big problem ahead for the zionists if they lose control now.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 13:15:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2011-1-30 11:02
"Egipt" banned from chinese web....censorship is so busy these day.

So where are the true puppets?

And you are so naive to believe such nonsense, without even checking it yourself !!!

I have an entire page of links for you !

http://www.huanqiu.com/zhuanti/world/aiji/
埃及骚乱_环球网

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 16:28:10 |Display all floors
mechanic is getting very wet panties.

looks like the foment is spreading to Jeddah in SA and Libya.I heard there was a few squalls in Jordan too (early days yet)

Sudan beat them all to the punch

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is all a nice striptease for events to come. Don't shoot your wad too early, mechanic
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-1 00:10:01 |Display all floors

Poodleville admits West faults in Arab countries

Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-1-31 23:21
I hear the Yanks, Poodles and even the Nazis calling for reform and 'democracy'  in Egypt, now that it seems the inevitable will happen there.

But at the same time, I don't hear them calling for ...

UK admits West faults in Arab countries
Mon Jan 31, 2011

Britain's PM David Cameron has admitted to the wrong policies applied to the Arab countries amid Egyptians continuous demonstrations against their president.

In an interview, Britain's Prime Minister admitted that the West had taken a wrong path, which reflected a less mature approach to the Arab countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-1 01:29:13 |Display all floors

The daggers are out again!!

The daggers are out again!!

Egypt ever was a 憄uppet?of anyone. Why do you lot  like being so anti everything?
Try wishing the people of Egypt hope, peace and prosperity for the future instead of being negative and full of hate.
What else do you hate in this world ( including me for this comment I am assuming)?
Ask yourself; does it really do you any good? Serve any function? Fulfil any dream?
If people would just treat each other with a little respect and a little human kindness what a place this world could be!!

I do sometimes wonder if America was taken off the face of the earth, who would be next to blame every woe in the world upon?
If it is not the Americans, it is the British, if not the British, the Zionists, etc etc?Just how far down the blame chain do you have to go before anyone realises that, in truth people are responsible for their own actions, and that also applies to countries!!

Cuger Brant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.