Author: mechanic

ANGLOS ABOUT TO LOSE THEIR EGYPTIAN PUPPET! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-29 15:54:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-1-29 15:50

The rank and file will only rise up when someone sticks a pin in them. The canal is the reason why someone behind the scenes has stuck a pin in them.

Nothing "just happens" - eve ...

The ' rank and file ' are not as stupid as you're trying to make out so stop trying to be patronising you're making yourself look a smug know-all.

We get first hand news from the scenes in Cairo and live interviews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-29 16:48:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 29-1-2011 17:54

The ' rank and file ' are not as stupid as you're trying to make out so stop trying to be patronising you're making yourself look a smug know-all.

We get first hand news from the scenes in C ...

patronising????? do you even know what the word means?

The rank and file were never portrayed as stupid by me - that is your warped take on it. My view of the rank and file is that they are content to do nothing until provoked - wake up to the meaning of a post instead of coming up with twisted context.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-29 17:23:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-1-29 16:48

patronising????? do you even know what the word means?

The rank and file were never portrayed as stupid by me - that is your warped take on it. My view of the rank and file is that they are  ...

You're just a bigot mate, full of anti-West bile and not up to speed with whats going on in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-29 17:34:01 |Display all floors

Iran asks Egypt to meet public demands

Sat Jan 29, 2011

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast has called on political leaders in Egypt to follow the “rightful demands” of their people.

“Iran expects Egyptian officials to listen to the voice of their Muslim people, respond to their rightful demands and refrain from exerting violence by security forces and police against an Islamic wave of awareness that has spread through the country in form of a popular movement,” Mehmanparast said Saturday.

He further pointed out that Tehran attaches great importance to the fulfillment of public demands in Egypt and added, “Iran regards demonstrations by the Muslim people of this country as a justice-seeking movement in line with their national-religious demands.”

Mehmanparast went on to say that the Islamic Republic of Iran is “closely following up and monitoring developments in Egypt.”

Clashes have been continuing between government forces and opposition protesters in Egypt for the fifth day.

Dozens of people have been killed in street battles since the demonstrations started on Tuesday. Reports say over 20 people have been killed in the city of Alexandria alone. Some one thousand others have been wounded.

The protesters want Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to end his 30-year rule.

The protesters say they have been emboldened by the Jasmine Revolution in Tunisia, which saw the overthrow of President Zein El Adbdin Ben Ali.

Mubarak on Friday night ordered the cabinet to step down and pledged to work for more democracy and press ahead with social, economic and political reforms.

He expressed regret over the loss of innocent lives during the anti-government demonstrations but defended the role of government forces in the violent crackdown on protesters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-29 23:05:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-29 09:05 PM
I hear GayBoy the sewer rat and cage home dweller of Hong Kong is 'happy' for the festive Egyptians who are now celebrating the Chinese new year in the streets of Cairo.

He may be a little illu ...

The little yellow poof is quite sensitive about his cage home.  
He is furious that I exposed his living condition.  
He wants to castrate me. Ouch!
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-29 23:59:30 |Display all floors
Ive run out of tomato sauce, fish n chips just not the same without  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-30 09:16:39 |Display all floors
Another lame mechanic thread.

The EU is likely going to push for a democratic regime, it's already in a debate about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.