Author: 468259058

How much do Chinese officials eat government funds a year? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-16 14:06:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-2-16 12:35
WHY ARE YOU SO BOTHERED about the "dining habits" of government officials!
Jesus H Christ
Our bureaucrats are hardworking bunch, and their dinners helps the local economy greatly.
Stop annoying the RESTAURANT GUILD with your rants about bureaucrats "dining habits"!

hahaaa..Greendragon..
village level officials, community level officials, town officials, region level officials, city officials, provincial officials, central government officials.

Many of them pay the dinners with Government funds, not their own salaries and their own welfares.

Government funds is called by "Xiao Jinku" (extra account different from legal government accounts)

Nobody, no organization , including National Bureau of Staticstics, don't know how much is "Xiao Jinku" (the special government funds.). So government have only the estimate.

In some area, The cost of government's dinners
is more than the total salaries of goverment employee.
Is more than the health care and education spending in government accounts.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-2-16 02:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 14:13:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 28-1-2011 15:21
1.  about RMB  20     Billion or $3.3 Billion, Calculated by Bureau of statistics.
2.  about RMB  200   Billion or $30 Billion, Estimated by a congress member.
3.  about RMB  370   Billion or $56 ...

who cares?

if they do a good job then they deserve some little benefit.

One thing is for sure they get a hell of a lot less per head than the pigs at the trough in Western countries..........

can you post the link to the sources you attribute please.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 14:15:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 16-2-2011 14:35
WHY ARE YOU SO BOTHERED about the "dining habits" of government officials!

Jesus H Christ
Our bureaucrats are hardworking bunch, and their dinners helps the local economy greatly.
St ...

always someone trying to poke a stick in the eye of China.............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 14:17:51 |Display all floors
In a TV live broadcast,
A mayor in Weihai, Shandong invited a American myor and other officials in California to travel to Weihai.

The American mayor said, we don't have the budge to travel to Weihai, and we have to discuss in the local congress if we plan.
The Chinese mayor answered, don't worry. I'm the boss. All of your travel express, such as transport fee, hotel cost, dinner cost count on me. And we will give you extra gifts if you come here.
The American was shocked at the generosity and the rich of Chinese mayor.

you can find this news source from my previous posts.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-2-16 02:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 14:29:11 |Display all floors

The best job in the world is Mainland Chinese government position

Originally posted by kongque at 2011-2-16 14:13
who cares?
if they do a good job then they deserve some little benefit.
One thing is for sure they get a hell of a lot less per head than the pigs at the trough in Western countries..........
can you post the link to the sources you attribute please. ...
for example: in dictionary
baike.baidu.com/view/2045865.htm

Premier Wen said, We should solve, and must solve well. The first measure: the disclosure to the public, Let every item of government spending go in budget. the second measure: aduit.

However, this problem is so huge that it can't be solved by one Chinese Primier.

for example:
It was revealed in CCAV.
news.qq.com/a/20081129/000111.htm

for example:
ww w.baidu.com/s?tn=site888_1_pg&bs=%D0%C2%CE%C51%2B1+9000%D2%DA&f=8&wd=%B9%AB%BF%EE%B3%D4%BA%C8

for example:
ww w.baidu.com/s?tn=site888_1_pg&bs=%B9%AB%BF%EE%B3%D4%BA%C8&f=8&wd=%C8%FD%B9%AB%CF%FB%B7%D1

for example:

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-2-16 02:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 14:40:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 16-2-2011 16:29
for example: in dictionary
baike.baidu.com/view/2045865.htm

Premier Wen said, We should solve, and must solve well. The first measure: the disclosure to the public, Let every item of gove ...

links don't work monkey.

but I am sure if it is a problem of corruption then a few executions will solve that...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-16 16:01:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thinksmart at 2011-2-16 13:55
Where is the evidence that our bureaucrats are hard working.  In most countries (and China is no exception) government employment is renown for its easy working conditions and poor levels of effici ...

Hey, my little Red Guard, I am with you ALL THE WAY ..........................!!!

My boss said he has to bring guests to EXPENSIVE dinings to cut BIG DEALS .  I think that is a LIE.  I wished he would save those expenses and pay me BIG BONUS for so much more work he is giving to me.

I am only a small fry and poor.

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.