Author: manoj10

Moscow airport bombed [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-26 10:32:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-26 10:20


I've known cossack for over 10 years now.  One thing I know, he was born of russian traitors.  He wished that hitler had won the war against the soviets.  He will not celebrate victory day.
I  ...


Quote, please.

Accusations are easy, substantiation requires a little work (which is what your posts are devoid of and the reason you lack any credibility).

Now, let's see you blow some more hot air and post some more unsubstantiated insults, your forte.   

C'mon, another anti-Musl.im tirade, please.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-26 10:35:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-1-26 10:32


Quote, please.

Accusations are easy, substantiation requires a little work (which is what your posts are devoid of and the reason you lack any credibility).

Now, let's see you blow some  ...


This is all old stuff from pravda.   He's quite like jap joe in that regard.  He pretends to be pro-russian, but what proud russian would refuse to celebrate victory day?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-26 10:39:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-26 10:35


This is all old stuff from pravda.   He's quite like jap joe in that regard.  He pretends to be pro-russian, but what proud russian would refuse to celebrate victory day?


You call this substantiation?

You made the allegation, so it's up to you to provide proof.

None? Then you're a liar and a smear monger.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-26 10:47:36 |Display all floors
It's not worth the effort.  You can just ask him yourself.  He wished that hitler had won the war.  His hatred for jews is far greater than any love he has for russia.  That's my experience with him, and i'm standing by it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-26 10:52:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-26 10:47
It's not worth the effort.  You can just ask him yourself.  He wished that hitler had won the war.  His hatred for jews is far greater than any love he has for russia.  That's my experience with hi ...


More unsubstantiated mud-flinging, your specialty.

(yawn)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-1-26 16:12:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-1-25 11:14


Mossad? Quite on the cards, particularly coming a week after Medvedev's meeting with Abbas and his criticism of Israeli settlements.


well said

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-26 18:23:44 |Display all floors

Guess who had the security contract at Domodedovo airport?

Answer: ICTS, the Mossad security company that was also in charge of security at the 3 airports where the 9-11 planes were supposedly hijacked.

CHINA SHOULD NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH THIS COMPANY.

[ Last edited by baofeng at 2011-1-26 06:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.