Author: manoj10

Moscow airport bombed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-25 11:37:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2011-1-25 11:29

Just how fukking stupid are you, really ?

Obviously security was seriously lacking at this airport in Moscow.

And Mossad has, after all, had sufficient experience in such endeavours in the past, with or without the help of the C.I.A.

Take 9-11 for example.

Israelis were caught dancing on top of a fake removalist truck while filming and celebrating the 9-11 attacks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 12:41:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-25 08:21
And what I still just can't understand is what is supposed to be achieved by these suicide bombings?

Precisely! The Musl!ms gain nothing except making themselves look like lunatics.

On the other hand, the West, especially Uncle Sam, has a lot to gain, hasn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 19:10:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-1-25 12:41

Precisely! The Musl!ms gain nothing except making themselves look like lunatics.

On the other hand, the West, especially Uncle Sam, has a lot to gain, hasn't it?

Don't even try to insinuate that the US was behind these attacks.  You obviously know nothing of the russian-chechen conflict.  The chechens are crazy.  Do a little research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 19:16:18 |Display all floors
Another m.uslim nutcase with a bomb packed with screws and ballbearings.  I wonder if he's enjoying his virgins now.

Deranged prick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 19:29:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-1-25 19:16
Another m.uslim nutcase with a bomb packed with screws and ballbearings.  I wonder if he's enjoying his virgins now.

Deranged prick.

I think it may of been a chechen black widow that carried out the attacks.  Do females get male virgins?  Wouldn't that suck? lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 23:40:20 |Display all floors
China tightens security at Beijing's main airport following deadly Moscow attack
By The Associated Press (CP) – 5 hours ago

BEIJING, China — China's official Xinhua News Agency says security at Beijing's main airport has been tightened after the bombing in Moscow that killed 35 people.

Xinhua says patrols have been stepped up, more bomb-sniffing dogs deployed and greater attention focused on security camera surveillance at Beijing Capital International Airport.

Beijing Capital is one of the world's busiest airports in terms of passenger flow. Security had already been increased ahead of the annual travel surge for the Lunar New Year, which falls on Feb. 3 this year.

A woman who answered the phone at the airport's police department Tuesday refused to answer questions about security.

Thirty-five people were killed and 110 injured in Monday's suicide bombing at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-25 23:50:02 |Display all floors

Its confirmed its the Black widows organization

.....The previous subway bombing was carried out by a women bomber of the same organization but she was very beautiful

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.