Author: expatter

Apostate Dr. A. A. Ahmed Leaves Islam ...... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-3 17:04:41 |Display all floors

Apostate Crow USA ..............

After 9-11, I became fascinated with the destructive force of the belief system those religious fanatics weilded.

At first, when I began to learn about islam and decided to convert, my views became very anti-American. This was due to ignorance and naitivity on my part. Eventually, I moderated by beliefs and that was when I began wearing the hijab, getting involved with the mosque, and praying/fasting (I only fasted one time, as I was only muslim for about a year.)

The more I learned, the more brainwashed I became. However, I soon began to realise that there were indeed inequalities in this religion, as well as contradictions.

As painful as it was, I renounced my faith after a lot of thinking and soul searching. It was hard letting go, but I have stopped mourning, and I have never felt so liberated as I do now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-3 20:03:49 |Display all floors

GOOD NEWS ...............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-3 23:09:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-2-3 16:03
Maybe cjames wanted to write about prostates?

Prone to cancer ................

Just like a religion then ..............

And hideously cancerous ........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-4 01:05:20 |Display all floors

Well these Apostates are .........

GOOD NEWS ...........

Indeed .........  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.