Author: expatter

Apostate Dr. A. A. Ahmed Leaves Islam ...... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-22 20:57:37 |Display all floors

I also have some "Good News' ..........

Hanging on the filters .........   

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-23 18:58:40 |Display all floors

Is that Good News ........ ??

Hmm ..........

More like 'food for thought' perhaps ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-23 19:18:18 |Display all floors

Apostate ‘Bread’ from China rejects Islam ……..

Testimony

I read the material in the debates section of faithfreedom org It was enough to see that Islam is not a divinely inspired religion. Since the Quran is proven to contain errors of anatomy, geography, history, biology, astronomy, grammar, logic etc. it cannot be from God.

If there are so many errors it must be man-made. So if the Quran is man-made, then the whole Islamic religion is man-made. While I believe God could exist, He may also be just human mental construct. I do not know, so I am an Agnostic. I am open to futher information to prove it one way or the other.

I found numerous Quran chapters (ayats) to be extremely hateful and violent. Thus if being a Muslim means I cannot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-23 20:24:51 |Display all floors

More ..........

Good News ..............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-23 20:48:47 |Display all floors

Apostate Ali Sina exposes Islam ...........

Ali is a former Muslim from Iran.

He has his own website Faithfreedom  org  where he exposes Islam for all its worth.

His website is very well researched and he has worked hard to explain the truth's of Islam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-23 20:49:58 |Display all floors

More Good News on the way ........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-23 22:07:46 |Display all floors

Apostate Parvin Darabi "Rage Against the Veil" .........

I Am a Moslem Woman

Some Facts About Islam and Prophet Mohammad

Koran which most Moslems call it Prophet Mohammed's only miracle was written by Ottoman, the third Khalif some twenty-five to sixty years following the death of the Prophet.

Therefore, the Holly book of Koran is nothing but a collection of "I heard him say".

Parvin is a former Muslim from Iran and is the author of "Rage against the Veil".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.