Views: 1891|Replies: 2

The End of America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-21 20:10:42 |Display all floors
Two friends of mine mentioned to me that they had seen the enclosed video, and that Jim Rogers and I were quoted on this video. About 112,000 people have seen this video so far, and I am quoted around the minute 40 into the video presentation. This is the first time that I heard of Porter Stansberry.

Porter Stansberry Research - The End of America – December 14, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n ... =1&feature=fvwp

"The Invention of Money" is a relevant presentation that shows how quickly a total collapse of the US dollar can materialize. It can happen at the speed of light.

I like to suggest that people should listen to this NPR radio program that explain the process that Brazil had to go through for people to start believing on Brazil’s currency. This program also explains the process that the Federal Reserve uses to create money from thin air.

The Invention of Money – January 7, 2011
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/ ... -invention-of-money

Ben Bernanke could learn a lot from the Brazilian experience regarding what it takes to make people believe in the value of the country’s currency – trust it’s all the central bank has to justify the trust that people has in a certain country’s currency. If people stop trusting the central bank then that currency it’s in deep trouble.

How the Federal Reserve creates money from thin air: the Federal Reserve just click their mouse into a Bank’s account with the Federal Reserve and by changing the balance of that account money is created from nothing. (A complete explanation of the Federal Reserve magic act it is given at minute 35 of the above radio conversation on NPR)

The Federal Reserve magic of creating money from thin air just go as far as people continue trusting the Federal Reserve – and that trust can be lost at any time, and after that….

Anyway, this is the first time that I heard of Porter Stansberry.

Porter Stansberry
Stansberry & Associates Investment Research
1217 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, MD, 21202

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-24 01:14:48 |Display all floors

USA Titanic=DOOMED

Stupid yanks didn't learn from Wiemar Germany.
Only reason China seeking more "cooperation" from U.S. now is because of all the cheap real estate China will soon be buying there!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-24 12:40:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins at 2011-1-24 01:14
Stupid yanks didn't learn from Wiemar Germany.
Only reason China seeking more "cooperation" from U.S. now is because of all the cheap real estate China will soon be buying there!

China should stop lending Anglo America any more money!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.