Author: firstcause

Afghan girl raped, killed by US troops [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-18 17:27:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-1-17 23:06
Rape

Screwing 9-year old girls is sanctified marriage

I thought you Anglos like them younger than that! I keep reading that you perverts go for babies like the recent example in the UK of teachers with little babies in their care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-19 22:07:07 |Display all floors

The Ugly American ..

showing his ugliest face again with condoning torture and rape of children!

George Clémenceau was right when he said:

"The USA is the only nation which has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization."
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-5 00:27:39 |Display all floors

Atrocities Against Young girls is nothing new to Anglos!

Some of the atrocities in My Lai

The victims of My Lai Massacre were gang raped and tortured, anyone who think this should be part of the "normally happen" things at war, should burn in hell.

Women and? kids were mutilated and slaughtered like swine...

Phuong Thi Moi, 13, and Do Thi Man, 12, were found inside their homes lying naked, their vaginas appearing to have been savagely ripped open.

Pham Thi Nho, 19, had been shot in the stomach and had massive bruising on her legs . These were two? of the 500 or so victims of the My Lai massacre.

Of course, none of these mindless sadistic animals involved in the massacre was convicted, except? one who was sentenced to only few months imprisonment. The shameless americans reversed the laws of war that were set forth in the Nuremberg and Tokyo War Crimes Tribunals.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.