Author: chinanumber1

New Zealand is the most racist of the Anglo countries   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-16 10:57:26 |Display all floors
that time I was so scared
308-ahhh-my-face-when.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 10:58:37 |Display all floors
when I open the door, the food arrive

I think, can I really eat this, chinsyou?

biggest-burger-in-the-world.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:00:11 |Display all floors
I finish but I need the acupuncture

in the end I was fine

see
xin_24030321084501100741.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:08:18 |Display all floors
barbarianmo Post time: 2011-10-1 09:22
Racism is just another ploy used by Anglos  to skin you

yup

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:28:27 |Display all floors
johnper Post time: 2012-2-16 05:29
Please spread this to the Chinese people so they can see who brutal and racist white in New Zealand  ...

What an absolute loada BS! The Maori aren't oppressed, are well repsented in Gov't and are, amongst indigenous people of the world, spoiled rotten to the point of absurdity.
China, and Asia in general, have no right poking their nose into our business.....it might just be bitten off...by the Maori who are as fiercely protective of Aotearoa as I am!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:40:33 |Display all floors
nothing racist about people falling in love and becoming life partners.

racism seems to be nothing more than a cop out for failures.

you can quote all the demographics you wish to but in reality I have found NZ to be an extremely "non" racist society.

if you show friendship and a willingness to mix and mingle there are no problems in any nation or society, respecting the cultures and customs of the people in lands we visit soon brings about friendships.

I can tell you of places far worse in real term racism than NZ - racism that is actually entrenched in the laws and statutes of some countries promote racism - not the people at street level.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-16 11:42:19 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2012-2-16 11:40
nothing racist about people falling in love and becoming life partners.

racism seems to be nothing  ...

BTW - why would any Chinese man want to marry a smelly white woman anyway?

unless of course it was to beat the system and get residency and citizenship .....
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.