Post time 2011-1-17 15:32:16 |Display all floors

you need some help?

Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-1-16 20:20
One extra credit to me la.

I'll be a VIP in no time at all.

just call me la
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-17 16:48:56 |Display all floors
The reason for the lack of creativity and innovativity in contemporary Chinese Culture and especially business is not to blame on the lack of creativity or innovativity of Chinese people. It's to blame on two other factors:
1. Chinese don't have such a close connection to science like Europeans or Americans, as their universities are much less endowed and leading scientists hardly ever go to China or emerge from China. But the human brain connects and collects knowledge via emotions, which we bind at certain experiences (and therefore certian people). Therefore, it is much harder for a Chinese student to keep his knowledge in mind than for a western one. (With Chinese student I don't refer to his nationality, but rather to his university).

2. Far more important is the lack of management skills in China. This is also the reason why China is still rather poor - and this is the reason why some Chinese are not poor anymore (they've learned them). Even if you have a great idea in China, you have a hard time putting it into reality. People often don't know themselves well enough and you can't trust them to the same extent like in more developed countries as the law doesn't protect you sufficientlly. This, in turn, leads to a lack of money among young enterpreneurs: investors don't trust them either, so they don't give them money.
Moreover, the companies don't get managed well. Chinese managers hardly ever learnt modern management skills and most people in China are, classified in the MBTI, lacking maturity (which also yields a lack in reliability and sense for responsibility).

That's now rather abstract and it doesn't sound very nice to tell. But the good thing is: you can change it for yourself and if you're living in China, it will pay off well.
China is a development country, and it does develop - but it can only develop as fast as its people do develop. So in the interest of China (and the world and himself), every Chinese citizen should develop his personality to an extent that he or she can use his or her skills to develop new things or get experts to help him or her doing so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-17 17:19:56 |Display all floors

look at it as a fun

i just come to know the english word Kuso, it's really a typical cultural phenominon in China, sometimes funny and sometimes vulgar.  perhaps originally coming  from Hongkong's comic movies, Zhou xingchi say, the Kuso has found a broad territory in mainland. guess it reflects the common people's desire trying to find something fun in tough reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-18 03:30:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.