Author: mechanic

Obama: Congresswoman's Shooting 'A Tragedy' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-10 08:16:15 |Display all floors

There are so many of them!

Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins at 2011-1-10 04:54

Crazy, Anglo psychotics obsessed with world domination-just like certain white, European country in 1930s!

These occurrences are happening so frequently that civilized people in the rest of the world wonder if there is some type of madness afflicting them.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-1-10 08:45:01 |Display all floors
KISS MY BIG AMERICAN JOHNSON
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 09:07:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 9-1-2011 10:27
Saturday January 08, 2011

President Obama says the shooting of US Democratic congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is a "tragedy for our entire country".

Mrs Giffords was shot in the hea ...

sick and shamefull country - the "melting pot of cultures" experiment has certainly spawned many problems for itself and the world.

pity thing is so many amerikans have thier tinly heads stuck so far up their own rectums that they cannot see the reality of what is happening in their own backyard.

typical comment from "snippedsammy" reflects the situation perfectly.

was this assassin just another victim of the zionist mindcontrol program? MKUltra may have been exposed but these evil baskets had plenty of alternates available that the whistle blowers have not yet exposed.

whatever the truth is behind this event it is amerika and the mindset of amerika that is to blame. But of course they will probably try to make it appear that China did it.................

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-12 09:52:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-1-10 10:07

country - the "melting pot of cultures" experiment has certainly spawned many problems for itself and the world.

pity thing is so many amerikans have thier tinly heads stuck so far up their own rectums that they cannot see the reality of what is happening in their own backyard. typical comment from "snippedsammy" reflects the situation perfectly.
was this assassin just another victim of the ...

and what would the 'ner' suffix on last names stand for!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-12 10:17:17 |Display all floors

Greetings

I have just returned from a two week visit to the Great Satan.I was for a few hours in Arizona as I visited the
South Rim of the Grand Canyon.I was there on the 5th,before this incident.The whole trip was dogged by
illness- fever,a racking cough,sore throat and so on.I think I am recovering.

Greetings to Mechanic,Toto and my other allies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-12 12:18:57 |Display all floors
tragedy for obama, blessing for me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-13 05:47:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-1-12 12:17
Greetings

I have just returned from a two week visit to the Great Satan.I was for a few hours in Arizona as I visited the
South Rim of the Grand Canyon.I was there on the 5th,before this incident.The whole trip was dogged by
illness- fever,a racking cough,sore throat and so on.I think I am recovering.

Welcome back, Petera. Sorry to hear about the bad cough, a bit of hypocrisy caught in your throat ?

You will be pleased to hear that there are those just as stupid as you who have stepped in to deny reality, while you were playing tourist.
Baofeng is certainly developing as a fukkwit approaching your level of paranoia and denial.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.