Author: timbatu

China's Financial Helping Hand to Europe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-9 01:31:07 |Display all floors
Besides, I can assure you, I know several Americans here, that have views on the future of the dollar far more pessimistic than mine, In fact, I would call my views still considerably optimistic.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-9 02:49:27 |Display all floors

investors dont do america no more...

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-1-8 09:31
Besides, I can assure you, I know several Americans here, that have views on the future of the dollar far more pessimistic than mine, In fact, I would call my views still considerably optimistic.

the debt ceilin is hittin hard already and we as americans dont have to wait 'til march of this year to see it for ourselves; eventhough the US has good credit rating but many foreign investors are afraid of the job loss & hi-unemployment rate in the Us might contributing to no show future...the USD is already damaging much to the euro & the EU nations are no longer just lookin at the US rather china...and china i'm not even sure she can tuck ev'ryone under her wings without any business partnership; as of now the debt ceilin is hittin $14 trils  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-9 08:22:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-8 12:56

That's why we can't trust the Chinese. They were not friends of the E.U. when the E.U. was not in need of help.

Yeah, if China was more helpful to the Europeans there would have been no Opium Wars, right? All China's fault. The Europeans are the most trust-worthy people on earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-9 10:16:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins at 2011-1-9 01:25
China should extend helping hand to Haiti, also, first by helping to restore the country's democracy, overthrown by white supremacist Anglo/yank elite:: [url]http://www.hayti.net/tribune/[/u ...

Many Chinese admire the scientific, technological and economic accomplishment of Europe in the last 100 years. Go figure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-9 14:45:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-9 11:07

And why didn't China help Haiti any earlier?

There is no quod for the quids.

And why exhort China to go against its very own grain, i.e. to support  democracy in  Haiti while virtuousl ...

China did donate to Haiti.

Seneca, read his post and then mine. You did not understand what I was saying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-9 21:00:25 |Display all floors
China has a plan to systematically help Europe to overcome its current financial difficulty.

I believe this is a good thing. Europe won't profit much from China's "helping hand", as financial markets are open in Europe and provide ample capital. But for China, this is a good decision in terms of asset management: China doesn't just bet on one horse (the US-Dollar), but rather involves more and more currencies in its portfolio, which will increase the nation's economic stability tremendously and decrease it's political vulnerability (that is a huge pain, considering the increasing number of US-officials who use China as their scape goat).
In short, this will increase the stability of the whole global financial system.

I hope China is going to push this further and also diversify its assets in smaller stable currencies like the British Pound, the Japanese Yen, the Swiss Franc or the Australian Dollar. That would be better than appreciating the Yuan, as it won't force China into a recession.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-15 13:43:21 |Display all floors
A friend in need is a friend indeed. YEAH:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.