Author: leokun

Adult children must visit parents regularly by law   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-30 12:00:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-1-29 17:17

I am soooo hungry now.  I've got no strength to fight you.  Till I fill my stomach  ...

Do you feel full after lunch? Go on your sermon to hungry people....

hehe...Happy new year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-30 12:42:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-1-30 12:00

Do you feel full after lunch? Go on your sermon to hungry people....

hehe...Happy new year.

That was 17:17 hours when I said I was hungry.  I was going for my afternoon tea break, not lunch, as I can't be tormenting myself, can I ?

Sure, sure, my sermon to you will come later ..... as you know this is the most busy period for all Chinese people all over the world.

Btw, how come you are all over the place in CD forum ?  You are not going home for the New Year ?  Don't miss your parents or no money to buy train ticket home ?

Anyway, wherever you are and whatever your circumstances, I sincerely wish you all the best for New Year and hope you will join us in ushering the beautiful (though still cold and wet) Spring.

[ Last edited by chopsticks11 at 2011-1-30 12:44 PM ]
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-30 22:46:41 |Display all floors
How can China expect the people forced by law to visit their parents to do it gently...?
If they didn't go before, it means they didn't want to, they have no pleasure to do it, no affection to give, no envy.
Being attentive to somebody is something which should come naturally, not from a law.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.