Author: joeching

AN ASIAN TRYING TO OUT ASIA TO WESTERN BARBARISM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-7 20:50:30 |Display all floors

Reply #13 joeching's post

Now China is coming back and rising.  We need to rewrite our own China's Chinese history.

Save your bull-sh!t! Are you going to write that those Japanese imperial army that invaded into China in WW II were nothing more than battalions of baby-sitters?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-8 19:25:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-7 04:50 AM

Save your bull-sh!t! Are you going to write that those Japanese imperial army that invaded into China in WW II were nothing more than battalions of baby-sitters?

they did baby-sat the qing dynasty's last emperor, while sun and yuan bought them out and cut up china for themselves.  and at the end, they made mao's peasant army a powerful fighting force by passing weapons to mao, against chiang's orders.

if u want blame the fighting caused by the forgery of the tanaka plan, go blame the american monkeys, the asian traitors and also the russians who might wrote the first draft of the forgery, and let me settle the score with the japs -- based on how much they r under the influence of barbarism.

here is the what happened to china that caused the japanese to intervene:
sunyua.jpg
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 05:39:26 |Display all floors
You appear to me the type of character who would go over to your neighbor's house, raped his wife and claimed that you were over there to baby-sit his children!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 14:48:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-9 01:39 PM
You appear to me the type of character who would go over to your neighbor's house, raped his wife and claimed that you were over there to baby-sit his children!

only retards get into this kind of fantasy.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 16:21:55 |Display all floors
i would be surprised to hear anything sane come out of someone from singapore

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 18:31:52 |Display all floors
I wonder why cd allows Jap Joe to keep insulting our respected Chinese leaders such as Sun ??
Why ??
Japs are angels, xtians are devils ??
Revenge against xtianity in China & CKS war against Mao???
Or revenge against the xtian West?? War against xtianity today?
Japs who killed millions of Chinese are better than our Chinese xtian leaders?
Japs should be honored as savior to Chinese nation,
and China owes Japan for the WWII, fighting on the wrong side of the war??
Hatred for Chinese xtians is so intense that even Japs who murdered millions of non xtian Chinese are considered saints???
China should again allow Japan to occupy the country and re-write WWII, let Chinese women be mass raped and should serve as slave laborors for honorary Jap masters????
Why  some Chinese here are even supporting such lunatic person like Jap Joe?
Aren't  they paid to do so?

[ Last edited by correction at 2011-1-10 06:38 PM ]
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 19:34:01 |Display all floors
Joe is looking to rewrite history to prove that China is a victim of the west and more specifically, a victim of christainity.  Anything that doesn't fit with that image is lies to him.

Whatever - he is just another nutcase with internet access.  Too bad for all of us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.