Author: joeching

AN ASIAN TRYING TO OUT ASIA TO WESTERN BARBARISM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-18 14:53:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-17 19:18

all the records today showed it's chiang who did it.  the japs have gone thru an official and very biased trial, but the prosecutors could hardly find any evidence.  and the once they did found ...

China, Russia condemn attempts to falsify WWII history
2010-09-28 18:07:45

BEIJING, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- China and Russia have condemned attempts to falsify the history of the Second World War (WWII), warning the move might sow hostility among states and nations.

The condemnation is expressed in a joint statement on the 65th anniversary of the victory of WWII, which was released Tuesday afternoon after Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ended his three-day China visit.

"China and Russia resolutely condemn attempts to falsify the history of the Second World War, to glorify Nazis, militarists and their accomplices, and to tarnish the image of liberators," says the statement.

"The Charter of the United Nations and other related international documents have made a final conclusion on the Second World War. It brooks no falsification, which, otherwise, will enkindle hostility among states and nations," says the statement.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/englis ... 9/28/c_13534061.htm
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-18 14:56:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-17 19:29

clean ur filthy mouths first and all ur xtian/american lies before lying about the japaneses' crimes.  go browse on the war crime tribunal trials and show me some evidence of how many chinese w ...

For your information, it's NOT xtian/american lies,
I cut & paste directly from Chinadaily, Xinhua, etc
all of which are Chinese news sources.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-18 21:50:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-17 01:35 PM
You are as much a coward, as your father was, that you want to deny what you have said, when
you know now that you have said things that were senselessly inaccurate and false? As usual, you

my father tried to fight for chiang, but found out what a gangster he was.  ur father must be proud to fight for the americans and other western barbarians.  guess that's what a retarded father would do.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-18 21:51:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-1-17 10:53 PM

China, Russia condemn attempts to falsify WWII history
2010-09-28 18:07:45

BEIJING, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- China and Russia have condemned attempts to falsify the history of the Second World W ...

wake up! america lied, not japan.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-18 21:53:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-1-17 10:56 PM

For your information, it's NOT xtian/american lies,
I cut & paste directly from Chinadaily, Xinhua, etc
all of which are Chinese news sources.

everyone swallowed the lie, that iris chang had to die to expose it.

ur article is ok.  but ur nonsense about the japs are filthy xtian lies.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-19 01:29:36 |Display all floors

Reply #68 joeching's post

I remember you said your father was a coward and Chiang tried to kidnapped him three times. What the hell Chiang
would want to kidnap a coward for? By everyday logic, a coward makes a good servant and a good traitor! Your father
must have fitted into the role of a traitor so well for Chiang to want to kidnap him. Your father was not working for Chiang.

To call a spade a spade; YOUR FATHER WAS A "HAN JIAN" for Chiang. You are even worst than your father! You are a self-confessed Japanese "Han Jian - 走狗" You have 走狗 blood running in you! Period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-19 19:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-18 09:29 AM
I remember you said your father was a coward and Chiang tried to kidnapped him three times. What the hell Chiang
would want to kidnap a coward for? By everyday logic, a coward makes a good ser ...

when partiotic kids volunteer in chiang's burma expedition, they would all wound up being sold to the army.  that's how u yarjians work.  between a retard and a xtian, we asians can see a clear picture of how the western barbarians try to shift all the blames to the japanese.

my dad was the oldest in a rich family.  it was chiang's routine practice to kidnap the eldest for ransom in shanghai.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.