Author: 1584austin

WHAT's WRONG WITH CHINESE MEN THAT CHINESE WOMEN COME TO UK FOR LOVE? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-6 04:34:11 |Display all floors

english's pound stronger...

am i korrect (that's how we got OK from...oll korrect typo in 1830) with this theory

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 07:44:21 |Display all floors

The real reason ---

The real reason is that a lot of Chinese and not just the women are 'bananas'.  They think anything from the western world is superior and that includes the people from the west.  You can see how people treat foreigners, I mean White foreigners which is way beyond simple hospitality.  It is correct to treat foreigners with hospitality but anything beyond that is undignified at least.  

And the Chinese men should bear some of the blame too.  Some Chinese men still believe in the old traditional way of treating women not as equal.  That is definitely wrong.  

What the Chinese women do not understand is that a lot of the men from the west also does not treat women as equals.  In America, women are usually paid less than 75% for the same job as the men.  Most western men still expect the women to do all the household chores while they drink beer and watch sport on television.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 08:20:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chansee at 2011-1-6 07:44
The real reason is that a lot of Chinese and not just the women are 'bananas'.  They think anything from the western world is superior and that includes the people from the west.  You can see how p ...

I think you're being too harsh.  People are naturally curious of foreigners - I am.  Maybe you are misinterpreting this.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-1-6 08:24:23 |Display all floors
Where's the Beef
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-1-6 08:24:58 |Display all floors
back on topic
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 11:14:29 |Display all floors
Quote - I think you're being too harsh.  People are naturally curious of foreigners

No, I do not think I am too harsh.  I personally know a lot of these people who suffer inferiority complex, particularly those from Hong Kong, a former British colony.  There is a Hong Kong legislator who declared openly that she does not consider herself Chinese because she held a British passport and so she thought she was better than other Chinese.  
In Hong Kong, even today, you will be treated nicer if you speak English especially when dealing with government bureaucrats.  And of course their high court judges wear shoulder length powdered wigs to work to masquerade as 17th Century English aristocrats.  In Hong Kong if you are a Caucasian you will be treated as a honored guest.  But if you are a Chinese, especially from mainland China you are looked down on but they gladly take your money.  Hong Kong make a lot money from mainland visitors but they look down on them.  And this is a fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 13:18:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-1-6 03:14

ST_George is gonna agree with anything you say

Get a life

Chao Ren VFP

When the truths are spoken, who dare disagree, except for a congenital liar.

That proves that you are a CLOSET China basher !!!

stooo pig

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.