Author: 1584austin

WHAT's WRONG WITH CHINESE MEN THAT CHINESE WOMEN COME TO UK FOR LOVE? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-4 22:47:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-1-4 22:46
...........



A Hunan bare-arse monkey is it?


Who said she is from Hunan? She isn't^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-1-4 23:11:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-1-4 22:40


The feednack ive had from my mates wife-thats a REAL Chinese women is that their men are chauvinistic, bone idle gambling drunkards.


My neighbors Wife is Chinese she has stated that their is no love. It is all about whatever the man wants. she will obey !!!!! But Canadians are so loving. She said that not me. she could not beleive the difference when she met him

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-1-4 23:13:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Canadasammy at 2011-1-4 23:11


My neighbors Wife is Chinese she has stated that their is no love. It is all about whatever the man wants. she will obey !!!!! But Canadians are so loving. She said that not me. she could not b ...



She is now disgusted that she allowed her Chinese husband treat her the way he did. before she left him.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-4 23:19:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Canadasammy at 2011-1-4 23:13



She is now disgusted that she allowed her Chinese husband treat her the way he did. before she left him.



Chinese women in UK seem very happy


Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-4 23:29:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-1-4 23:19



Chinese women in UK seem very happy


Chao Ren VFP



I think it's because we treat them equal not as slaves


Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 01:53:56 |Display all floors
kowalski is not Chinese

be aware most of the insanity here in this section comes from Islamic posers and other related retard


kbay is just an exceptionally insane Cantonese loser
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 7Rank: 7Rank: 7

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-5 04:08:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-1-5 01:53
kowalski is not Chinese

be aware most of the insanity here in this section comes from Islamic posers and other related retard


kbay is just an exceptionally insane Cantonese loser



Kbay is worse than that:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.