Author: timbatu

The Magic US Dollar! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-4 19:13:41 |Display all floors
its quite a clever post-the ambiguity-and hey !  all politicians are gangsters to me.

Bush is a war criminal along with his lapdog Blair.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-4 19:19:03 |Display all floors
I find the pic offensive.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-4 23:18:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-4 19:19
I find the pic offensive.


JFenix in suicide-bombing suit shouting "death to timbatu cartoon"!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-5 00:01:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-1-4 23:18


JFenix in suicide-bombing suit shouting "death to timbatu cartoon"!


No, but yet again, you show your true colors here.

Here's a hint - stop talking about racism! racism! racism! if you want to engage in your own racist remarks and pictures.

Hypocrite!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 00:05:40 |Display all floors

heard of debt ceilin...

not so much 'bout earmarks & pork barrel anymore but debt ceilin  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 22:46:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-5 00:01


No, but yet again, you show your true colors here.

Here's a hint - stop talking about racism! racism! racism! if you want to engage in your own racist remarks and pictures.

Hypocrite!!!


So, JFenix conclude that I cannot speak about racism because of a picture that she accuses as racist. I think the mindset of Christian racists
like JFenix is sad.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-5 22:48:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-1-5 22:46


So, JFenix conclude that I cannot speak about racism because of a picture that she accuses as racist. I think the mindset of Christian racists
like JFenix is sad.


How is that pic NOT racist?  If you can't even see that, how can you talk of racism?  You are clueless!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.