Author: timbatu

The Magic US Dollar! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-4 09:41:38 |Display all floors
So what is next timbo?  Are you going to post a pic of Obama with a bucket of chicken?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-4 09:44:08 |Display all floors
Is it your profound christian background that makes you such an insensitive racist?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-4 13:40:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-4 11:09
Dim Batyu paying for his Dim Sum with Timbatullars.


Ooooooooooooooh, the little yellow.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-4 16:58:59 |Display all floors
I dont generally agree with timbatu but there is a valid point behind the ridicule.  The bankers got us all in the pooh in the first place then had the government bail them out for their folly and greed.

On this side of the pond they're still awarding themselves billions in bonuses while the rest of the Country suffers big time.  The VAT rise to 20 % will hit us all again from today.

You and me are having to pay for it.  If YOUR business went broke you would go to the wall end of story.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-4 18:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-1-4 16:58
I dont generally agree with timbatu but there is a valid point behind the ridicule.  The bankers got us all in the pooh in the first place then had the government bail them out for their folly and  ...


He made no point at all.  All he did was post a racist picture of Obama.

?????

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-4 18:48:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-4 18:26


He made no point at all.  All he did was post a racist picture of Obama.

?????


Thats your interpretation of it, the colours are irrelevant to me im just looking at the money.

The outcome would have been exactly the same regardless of who is president.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-1-4 18:59:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-1-4 18:48


Thats your interpretation of it, the colours are irrelevant to me im just looking at the money.

The outcome would have been exactly the same regardless of who is president.


But you wouldn't see a picture of bush looking all thugged out like a 'gansta'.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.