Views: 5115|Replies: 18

Korean Christian Fanatics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-28 08:26:24 |Display all floors
Met a guy who was telling me about his visit to one of these mega-churches in South Korea. He said the Koreans are busy learning Mandarin for major missionary campaigns in China!

CHINA BEWARE! Close the border to these fanatics!

What the West cannot control by military means they will do via religion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 09:05:22 |Display all floors
Note: Re-posting.

Originally posted on 2010-11-9 04:26.

To: The Mod.

I have submitted an article entitled: "Bibles becoming big business in China" for posting at least 4 to 6 times but on every attempt it seems to me the furtherest it proceeded to was at your filter. I am disappointed and couldn't understand why it just couldn't be allowed to be posted whilst such thread:
"Keep Christianity out of China - Stop their conversion activity now" be allowed to be posted
As a matter of fact, I have tried to post mine under the above-mentioned thread but still no luck.
If my memory does not fail me, there was an article some time back which highlighted such a printing factory in China, under the guise of a factory but is in actual fact used to spread and convert its workers and the public into the Christian faith. It is reported that this printing factory "can turn out 12 million copies a year. Some are for export, but most are for domestic sale."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 09:15:26 |Display all floors

Reply #1 nebula1's post

Originally posted by nebula on 2010-12-28 08:26

CHINA BEWARE! Close the border to these fanatics!

What the West cannot control by military means they will do via religion!

If nothing can bring Beijing to its knees, these certainly can !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 12:36:29 |Display all floors
Bring Beijing to its knees? I doubt that.

Immoral conduct is what brings power to its knees.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:33:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-12-27 04:26 PM
Met a guy who was telling me about his visit to one of these mega-churches in South Korea. He said the Koreans are busy learning Mandarin for major missionary campaigns in China!

CHINA BEWARE! C ...

they v always use religion -- taipin rebellion, xtian-instigated 8-nation coalition, and the sun-chiang xtian liberation of china.  once infested with religion, asia is in big trouble.

but i did have a long dinner conversation with a s.korea xtian rousing minister.  but at the end, he admitted that blood is thicker than religion.  he since became a peace-loving guy and treated me as one of the koreans.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:38:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-27 05:15 PM

If nothing can bring Beijing to its knees, these certainly can !!!

song meilin once boasted that 85% of higher learning in china were founded by xtians.  this is the battle i m really fighting.

sans, u lack vigilance toward xtian, when u even gang up with them to gang up on me and desa(a buddhist) and genreral tang of nanking(also a buddhist and communist)
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:40:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2010-12-27 08:36 PM
Bring Beijing to its knees? I doubt that.

Immoral conduct is what brings power to its knees.

no, only immorality of xtianity needs power to survive.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.