Author: joeching

HOW YANG FUCHENG AND PEOPLE AT NANKING WAS MURDERED [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-28 22:18:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-27 12:20 PM
Note:

I am re-posting this thread here, so that no one will miss

knowing what joecing's motive/s is/are all about.

Re-posted:

i know taiwan and u dont.  i saved taiwan's technology neck, thus made their economic miracle possible.

taiwan worships both america and japan.  there is a character problem, like u.  china is getting a heavy dose of the stink unnecessarily.

even my military buddies in taiwan told me that if china seals taiwan's harbor for 2 weeks, taiwan would surrender.  but the question is america.   and that problem could be solved if only we straighten out the lies america made about japan, and get japan over to asia's side.

btw, it was japan who helped me to help taiwan out of the boycott america had on taiwan.  and japan intentionally got all the consent from china before going ahead with shipping a restricted computer to taiwan.  that's the real relation dynamics in asia, no matter how u opportunists and yarjians try to twist and turn it.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 22:20:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-12-27 11:58 PM

ha, they're fake Chinese just like YOU.

either we r, or u xtians r.

but the blood debts must be settled.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 23:05:48 |Display all floors
"i saved taiwan's technology neck, thus made their economic miracle possible."

Hahahaha... can you show us some news articles about your heroic actions?  I'm trying to think of headlines...

'Internet oddball saves Taiwan'
'Economic miracle all thanks to strange anonymous man on website'
'Bizarre fantasist to the rescue!'

...it's no good, I guess I need to see the real ones...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 23:43:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-12-28 07:05 AM

Hahahaha... can you show us some news articles about your heroic actions?  I'm trying to think of headlin ...

ur problem is thinking too little of urself.    and ur need to headlines and fames is because u have lost the ability to trust, like our friend sans here, who even squealed proud on a fellow forumite.

well, since we r on the subject of headline-worthy project, i also helped the chinese supercomputing group to get all the chips they want by sponsoring them to come to america during the time america put a sanction on china(and lost it's chance to get into china's market like the europeans did.  but i cut america's error short).

and the only item of news i like to see, hopefully not about me, is asia unification.  check ur news headlines during the year 2012.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-29 01:44:13 |Display all floors

Reply #4 joeching's post

You are entitled to your loads of bull-sh!t. You create them you swallow them for all any one would care!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-29 04:05:06 |Display all floors

Reply #17 thepeop's post

From the look of it, the only thing you can and will ever save is your own arse!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-29 04:18:36 |Display all floors

Reply #4 joeching's post

What! by churning out more bullsh!t? !!! It will be for your own consumption.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.