Author: joeching

HOW YANG FUCHENG AND PEOPLE AT NANKING WAS MURDERED [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-28 15:45:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-12-27 01:49 AM
Japanese veteran recalls crimes of war
By Huang Zhiling (China Daily)
Updated: 2006-11-02 08:18

CHENGDU: "I am sorry for what the Japanese army did to the Chinese during War War II and ho ...

when can we expect to hear from ur xtian horse's mouth?

check out this and tell us why u hate chinese patriots so much?

ht tp:/ /ping-pong.n et/nanyan.mpg
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:50:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-27 12:20 PM
Note:

I am re-posting this thread here, so that no one will miss

knowing what joecing's motive/s is/are all about.

Re-posted:

u r the biggest retard i v ever run across.

taiwan IS  china's enemy.  japan is only tagging along china's enemy america.

we need to rescue japan, then taiwan would rush to follow japan.

but the best way to discredit taiwan's claim to the the real china is to expose what i v put together in my latest video:

ht tp://ping-pong.n et/nanyan.mpg

dont talk nonsesn about me.  stick to the american monkey, xtians and all yarjians.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:53:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-27 02:06 PM
With your usual loads of bullsh!t ......... Enough is enough !!! Forget it! Your credibility is not in your works.

why u hate the things i m talking about so much?  stop using hating me as an excuse.  that's the stardard dirty trick of the nuke monkey and xtians -- like hating mao and kim jong il.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:55:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-27 02:06 PM
With your usual loads of bullsh!t ......... Enough is enough !!! Forget it! Your credibility is not in your works.

if u dont want to appear like a retard, answer us this:  why do u think it's bull----, the murdering of the whole family of general yang fucheng of xian by chiang kai shek?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 15:58:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-12-28 15:45

when can we expect to hear from ur xtian horse's mouth?

check out this and tell us why u hate chinese patriots so much?

ht tp:/ /ping-pong.n et/nanyan.mpg

ha, they're fake Chinese just like YOU.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 22:08:09 |Display all floors
"Some soldiers would tie the hands and legs of Chinese children across doorways and tear them in half by kicking open the door. Whenever I recall it, I feel ashamed," he said.

u chinese xtians and american warmongers would not be so kind in a war!
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 22:10:13 |Display all floors

"Some soldiers would tie the hands and legs of Chinese children across doorways and tear them in half by kicking open the door. Whenever I recall it, I feel ashamed," he said

check what xtians did to muslims in iraq and afghan.

also this is the typical difference:

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JAPANESE AND WESTERNERS

Atrocities during the Boxer Rebellion has been described by Wikipedia as below.

"""Boxers regularly killed and mutilated foreigners, including women and children, but did not rape them.  The Imperial Army Muslim Kansu braves did not engage in indiscriminate slaughter, only targeting Christian spies near the legations.

Western forces went on a killing, looting, and raping rampage against Chinese civilians. All of the foreign troops, except the Japanese, raped women.[184] It was reported that Japanese troops were astonished by the western troops engaging in raping.[185] Thousands of women were raped by the western forces on a massive scale.[186] The Japanese officers had brought along Japanese prostitutes to stop their troops from raping Chinese civilians. A western Journalist, George Lynch, said "there are things that I must not write, and that may not be printed in England, which would seem to show that this Western civilization of ours is merely a veneer over savagery."[187] All of the nationalities engaged in looting. The Russians and French behavior was particularly appalling. Chinese women and girls committed suicide to avoid being raped. The French commander dismissed the rapes, attributing them to "gallantry of the French soldier".[188] American troops also engaged in looting of shops.[189]

The Russian writer Leo Tolstoy praised the Boxers, and harshly criticized the atrocities done by the Russians and other western troops, and accused them of engaging in slaughter when he heard about the lootings, rapes, and murders, and Tolstoy raged against Christian brutality. He also named the two monarchs most responsible for the atrocities, Nicholas II of Russia and Wilhelm II of Germany.[190][191] Tolstoy also read Confucian works.[192][193]

The New Age magazine accused the westerners of using the war to sustain their opium trade."""
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.