Author: whereabout

Old Qiang-5 (强5) assault strike fighter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-25 18:47:10 |Display all floors
I don't know why but I do think the old-style Chinese fighters are so ugly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-25 22:00:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-25 18:57

Take down your pant, and I may give you a differ opin!     

I  just don't understand your Goddam joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-26 07:01:18 |Display all floors

don't judge the book by its cover

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-26 12:31:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2010-12-24 22:51

How come third world class weaponry?

Even though those Qiang-5 fighters were developed during 1950s`1960s, and put into batch production by end of 1960s  they still have considerable prowes ...

This major upgrade of Q-5C/D (dubbed Q-5L) finally fulfilled PLAAF's requirement to deliver PGMs (mainly LGBs). The aircraft features a laser spot tracker (similar to American AN/AAS-35V Pave Penny) underneath its nose and a strengthened belly pylon for the laser designator pod (K/PZS-01?).

Its cockpit may have been modernized as well featuring HUD and MFDs. However, due to the limited payload it can deliver, at most two 500kg LS-500J LGBs (comparable to Russian KAB-500L) and one designator pod are carried. The improved Q-5L has entered limited service with PLAAF (serial # 10x6x). A number of the aircraft have been modified with a belly conformal fuel tank to achieve a longer range.

The aircraft can also extend its range by carrying two large (1140L) drop tanks. A recent image indicates that Q-5L has been modified to carry Russian KAB-500KR TV guided bomb, which boosts its fire power and makes the aircraft more versatile.
- Last Updated 6/26/10
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-26 18:00:57 |Display all floors

Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-12-24 22:35
third world class weaponry.  nothing to be proud of, my friend

Don't forget, Mr. Fumanchu:
Don't fcuk yourself too hard in the behind otherwise
you'll bleed to death...

Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/1225/mil_35063.shtml

Also, do tell your friends over in SDF to
go screw themselves, too, will ya?! And also tell Flyzie that him and I, we have
a score to settle in NCCF with the Varyag.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 11:01:03 |Display all floors
options!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 13:37:08 |Display all floors

Qiang 5, (nato code A-6) ground attack aircraft!

Goodness gracious, 1,000 units built!
It would be at least 30% of the air wing power of the PLAAF!

hmmmm

Ground Attack Aircraft does not need to be so advanced, it does not need to be top notch!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.