Author: joeching

XIAN MUTINY AND NANKING MASSACRE [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 15:42:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2011-1-3 09:21 PM
Joeching: a man who saved Taiwan, personally knew Chiang Ching-kuo, saved the US economy and therefore got treated like royalty...

..now reduced to spending huge amounts of time posting bizarre  ...


also dont forget that i helped to salvage the supercomputer team in china that have just produced the fastest supercomputer in the world.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 15:56:22 |Display all floors
Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Jiang Yu's Regular Press Conference on September 18, 2008

A: Using forced labor is one of the serious crimes committed by Japanese militarists to the Chinese people during the aggression war. We always urge the Japanese Government to take it seriously and handle it properly. We hope the Japanese side will take seriously the Chinese forced labors' justified claims.

The Chinese Government and people always advocate developing friendship of generations with Japanese people on the basis of "taking history as a mirror to face the future".
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 16:32:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-5 15:42


also dont forget that i helped to salvage the supercomputer team in china that have just produced the fastest supercomputer in the world.

Dont think you're indispensable,
China can do without YOU, stupid !
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 16:49:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-1-5 12:32 AM

Dont think you're indispensable,
China can do without YOU, stupid !


that's why i m working on asia, not china.  but china owes me to at least listen to me, as well as mao.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 16:50:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-1-4 11:56 PM
Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Jiang Yu's Regular Press Conference on September 18, 2008

A: Using forced labor is one of the serious crimes committed by Japanese militarists to the Chinese peopl ...


all diplomats should be thrown in jail.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 16:52:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-5 16:49


that's why i m working on asia, not china.  but china owes me to at least listen to me, as well as mao.

This is the same stupid japanese chauvinistic attitute towards Chinese & other asians during WWII,
that's why the use of A BOMBS on YOU PEOPLE only
and no other since then !
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-1-5 16:54:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2011-1-5 16:50


all diplomats should be thrown in jail.

all you secret agents of Japan should be thrown in jail.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.