Author: joeching

XIAN MUTINY AND NANKING MASSACRE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-2 23:58:43 |Display all floors
To: thepeop and JFenix ,

Thanks for the kind advice. May be you two are right. His type of character can get under one's skin.!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 11:13:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-1 06:48 AM
You don't have to twist my words. Anyone here can read your real motive. You have tried very hard to hurt China with
your schemes especially trying to destabilize the China-Taiwan unification p ...

i saved taiwan's neck and got a certificate from chiang ching kuo for immunity from prosecution for anything my group does in taiwan.  so, i know how to handle taiwan, better than those pussyfoots out the chinese leadership.

the next post shows some comments i made about mao and chiang;
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 11:14:10 |Display all floors

MAO AND CHIANG BOTH WILLED FOR CHINA REUNIFICATION

MAO AND CHIANG BOTH WILLED FOR CHINA REUNIFICATION
《毛泽东和蒋介石共同的遗愿——两岸统一》
<<mao and chiang's wills -- china reunification>>
had i known that i would push on with many of my mover-and-shaker friends in taiwan to discuss more about "what would happen to china-taiwan relation after chiang ching kuo dies?"   everytime i touched the subject they accused me of trying to brain washing them, even though they know that i had a sheet of paper from chiang ching kuo that said my team should be immune from prosecution for anything thing we did.

chiang jr. was as good as his dad was evil.

毛泽东虽然推动了乾坤的转移,但是由他发动的“文革”已让他非常疲倦了,特别是林彪事件的强烈刺激,
(Mao was tired out from the cultural revolution.  the lin biao incident shocked him a great deal)

i dont think mao was tired out, rather he had refused to die until he subdued the american monkey.  but he was very depressed about what happened to lin biao, because he, in effect, betrayed lin biao, by a sudden switch to a peace approach with pingpong diplomacy.  i think mao let go of his life after the desastrous earth quake.

迷信的蒋介石曾数次派人去掘毛泽东的祖坟,
(the superstitious chiang sent people to dig up the graves of mao's ancesters.)
Chiang lived a life of hatred and vengence.  when in taiwan, sandwiched between mao and the america monkey boss, who actually tried to replace him, chiang tried to reform a bit.

but like his "new life movement" based on confucius teaching and this will for china reunification were all very hypocritic and should be condemned.

国家体育机构仍作先锋,主动邀请台湾运动员、教练等到京参加亚非拉乒乓球友好邀请赛
(china use pingpong to get connected with taiwan players)
pingpong was diplomatically china's best tool.  it brought china to the world stage as champion athletes and knocked down america's nuke fence.

蒋介石至死未放弃“讨毛”的呼吁,毛泽东成为蒋介石一生无法原谅的“敌人”。
(chiang wanted to destroy mao until his death.  he would never forgive mao.)
... and china should never forgive chiang.

春节前后,回台任“总统府资政”的国民党元老陈立夫接受蒋之命,经秘密渠道向中共发来了邀请毛泽东访问台湾的信息。
(chiang actually secretly invited mao to visit taiwan).
ha, chinag was a treacherous son of a @@@ til the very end.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 11:58:37 |Display all floors

Reply #31 joeching's post

got a certificate from chiang ching kuo for immunity from prosecution for anything my group does in taiwan.

According to your own account, you somehow saved "Taiwan's neck" and you were awarded a sort of certificate
of pardon from Chiang Ching Kua, the son of CKS, whom you condemned most. It seems to me you were then
already playing the role of a 双头蛇, the role you are still playing so well today. No wonder, there is a saying
which describes your type: "Once a thief, always a thief".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 13:21:43 |Display all floors
Joeching: a man who saved Taiwan, personally knew Chiang Ching-kuo, saved the US economy and therefore got treated like royalty...

..now reduced to spending huge amounts of time posting bizarre pseudo-history to a tiny audience (who don't believe him anyway) on the 'China Daily' website.

It would be a tragic story if it were true.  As it's not true, though, it's just a bit strange.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-5 15:39:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-3 07:58 PM

According to your own account, you somehow saved "Taiwan's neck" and you were awarded a sort of certificate
of pardon from Chiang Ching Kua, the son of CKS, whom you condemned m ...

chiang ching kuo used to condemn his father when he was a communist and living in the soviet.

chiang ching kuo then was appointed as the governor of some province(canton?) and got on newsweek magazine's frontpage as the most promising chinese leader.  he then tried one time to clean up the corruption in shanghai that the soong/kung families were involved and backed by chiang kai shek.  they had chiang, jr. screwed up so much that he attempted suicide.

in taiwan, from my uncle who was the right hand man of vp chen cheng and head of the senate, chiang kai shek and chiang ching kuo always had fights about how they should spend the loot they took from china.  the jr wanted it to be spent on taiwan and the dad wanted to save it to retake mainland.  and my uncle also told me that the other son, chiang wai kuo was an untouchable, as they did try to approach me first.

chiang ching kuo, k.t.lee(the architech of taiwan's economic miracle), yang shih chien(minister of economics and finance), chien chi peng(director of inst of nuclear research), jia yeu whey(the internet czar) and even the last cia spy, chang xien yi, were among my partner in crime against america, aided by the taiwn's green party.

if i had forced my taiwan buddies to work out a plan for the post-chiang,jr era, i would not have to work so hard today, in scoop up korea and japan also.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-5 15:41:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2011-1-3 09:21 PM
Joeching: a man who saved Taiwan, personally knew Chiang Ching-kuo, saved the US economy and therefore got treated like royalty...

..now reduced to spending huge amounts of time posting bizarre  ...

everything i said, i have done and will do.

my main tasks each day is not posting, but learning korean and perfect pongfu, or kungfu pingpong, for the coming 40th anniversary of pingpong diplomacy.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.