Author: joeching

XIAN MUTINY AND NANKING MASSACRE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-26 22:08:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-24 07:58 AM

Are you still surprised? By now, you shouldn't be at all!

let me just see how long u dumbaarrsses are going to slap ur own faces for ur masters, america and god.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 00:56:04 |Display all floors

Reply #9 joeching's post

Stop your dirty habit of branding others names when you don't have solid arguments to present and losing on your
argument. Admittedly, I am pro China, and why not? I just happened to love my father's country of birth, and that
happened to be China. Is that a crime to you as you see it? As for America, I would presume it is closer to your
heart as your adopted country for the last 50 years or more of your life, than anything else to you. As for god, I
know not of one. However, unlike you, I would not tag myself with a Christian name if I do not believe in the
Christian faith. I call it hypocrisy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 16:39:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-26 08:56 AM
Stop your dirty habit of branding others names when you don't have solid arguments to present and losing on your
argument. Admittedly, I am pro China, and why not? I just happened to love my f ...

u need to check if ur father was a traitor to china.  he was if he fought with chiang kai shek on behalf of america, and tried to exterminate the chinese peasant army and ally japan.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 17:55:17 |Display all floors

Out of the horse's mouth !!

CHENGDU: "I am sorry for what the Japanese army did to the Chinese during War War II and hope the history will not be forgotten," said Yasuyoshi Shioya, a Japanese veteran, Wednesday.

"Some soldiers would tie the hands and legs of Chinese children across doorways and tear them in half by kicking open the door,....."

Really 'HARK SUM GWAI" !!!!!!!!!
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-27 20:23:04 |Display all floors

Reply #11 joeching's post

You can rest assured my father, unlike your father, and you, like father like son, is a
self-confessed Japanese "Han Jian"

Originally posted by joeching on 2010-11-6 15:29

sans, dont waste ur breathe.   we r proud to be japanese han jians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 22:23:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-12-27 01:55 AM

"Some soldiers would tie the hands and legs of Chinese children across doorways and tear them in half by kicking open the door,...

this only showed the japs were very ineffective murderers.  the american monkey and u xtian didnt taught them well.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-28 22:31:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-12-27 04:23 AM
You can rest assured my father, unlike your father, and you, like father like son, is a
self-confessed Japanese "Han Jian"

i know my dad did not fight on the side of chiang kai shek, because he was a coward.  but he was later forced to become a xtian by chiang's xtian minister, in order to come to america.  and he regretted that right before he passed away.

i m here to make up to china what my dad was unable to(he was kidnapped 3 times by chiang kai shek gang for ransom, when young.  so, had little problem believing in politics).

so, tell us what did ur father did.  or is the problem in ur mother, that u r so marginally chinese?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.