Author: joeching

XIAN MUTINY AND NANKING MASSACRE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-7 20:44:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-1-6 09:53 PM
I think the 2 A bombs had done enough talkings during WWII,

so, it's now the truth's turn to talk.

and all  nations in the world whether 'xtian' or not,
don't believe in the distorted  version of WWII history in Japan.

all nations except those whose histories were distorted, like japan, china and all other asian nations.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-7 23:07:54 |Display all floors
Hans- there have been several statements of apology from Japanese prime ministers, so you can get probably get back to buying Japanese products again.  Here's a recent one:

"In the past, Japan, through its colonial rule and aggression, caused tremendous damage and suffering to the people of many countries, particularly to those of Asian nations. Sincerely facing these facts of history, I once again express my feelings of deep remorse and heartfelt apology, and also express the feelings of mourning for all victims, both at home and abroad, in the war."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-8 02:42:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 7-1-2011 02:43

i care about the 100 million chinese slaughtered, not knowing who did it to them.

Duh, the Japanese Imperial army.

Unless the population of Nanking are all dishonourable liars.
(I doubt that somehow)

Go away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-8 03:30:30 |Display all floors

Reply #64 correction's post

It is obvious his missions are to disrupt China's smooth unification with Taiwan. The unification
of China and Taiwan will make China stronger both economically and militarily and that is obvious.
Taiwan is the last piece of jig-saw puzzle in the Greater China Plan. In any case he is a
self-confessed Japanese"Han Jian". That said, nothing he posted here can be trusted or
is true as he would distort and twist all historical facts to cast confusion and doubts!  

Originally posted by joeching on 2010-12-27 16:20

"china's help to taiwan is one-way.

taiwan IS china's enemy.  

japan, a friend..".

Originally posted by joeching at 2010-9-24 19:18

i want china to be belonging to the japanese!

Originally posted by joeching on 2010-10-26 14:20

i also want to give the fishing island to japan.

Originally posted by joeching on 2010-11-6 15:29

sans, dont waste ur breathe.   we r proud to be japanese han jians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-8 19:09:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 2011-1-7 10:42 AM

chiang kai-shek arranged to have 25,000 of the residence chased into the safety zones(where for some mysterious reason was off limit to the japanese) and had all of them turned xtian overnite.

also, nanking was the capital of the taipin xtians.

the xtians' mission in asia is to drive a wedge between asian countries, especially between china and japan.

we really dont know exactly what happened in nanking:  both iris chang and the angel of nanking took the secret to their graves(with some help from the u.s. government and mental hospitals).  but the xtians sure know how to lie about nanking.

if u r a xtian, just go away.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-8 19:11:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tremblingblue at 2011-1-7 10:42 AM

Duh, the Japanese Imperial army.

(I doubt that somehow)

Go away.

btw, ur avatar is the picture of @@@ who publically claimed she didnt like xtianity, but privately she gave a xtian burial to her hubby, sun yat sen, against china's will.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-8 19:14:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-1-7 11:30 AM
It is obvious his missions are to disrupt China's smooth unification with Taiwan. The unification
of China and Taiwan will make China stronger both economically and militarily and that is obvi ...

between now and china-taiwan unification is the wwiii.  ur retardation, besides trying to ruin the environment, is going to blow up the world.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.