Views: 12793|Replies: 49

S T O N I N G [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-18 21:58:08 |Display all floors
Meanwhile, a S audi A rabia lower c ourt s entenced a   4 5 - ye a r- o l d   F i l i p i n a     domestic helper to d eath by s toning after she was found g uilty of a dultery,    D F A   s ources said.

the lower c ourt handed down the decision last month after the F ilipina allegedly c onfessed having an "illicit relationship" with a P akistani man who was also charged before the court.

They said the s toning s entence heightened concern of the P hilippine e mbassy in R iyadh and the     D F A    and the decision will be appealed.

Stoning to death is practiced as a punishment for a dultery in countries like S audi A rabia, I ran, P akistan, N igeria and A fghanistan.

Stoning is a form of c apital p unishment where a group of p eople throws stones at a person until the person dies. No individual among the group can be identified as the one who kills the subject.

H u m a n     r i g h t s   groups have expressed grave concern about e xecution by public stoning and had called on h eads of s tate and g overnment to intervene to suspend the s entence.

hcttp://ww.philstar.ccom/Article.aspx?articleId=632899&publicationSubCategoryId=63

[ Last edited by harmless at 2010-12-18 09:59 PM ]
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
50.00% (1)
50.00% (1)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 22:02:44 |Display all floors
I voted All of the above.Thanks for being so fair and giving us multiple choices^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 22:05:16 |Display all floors
Yeah and the US still cooperate with Saudi Arabia.

Where's Amnesty Intl and their fellow hypocrites?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 22:05:33 |Display all floors
Yeah, I have tried 1 hour ago to bring up this poll, but because of an unknown filter word it stuck and so far the mods have not released my first version.

Since I do not like to wait for some "sharia"-friendly mods to take a decision, I have posted a revised version.

Waiting for our Islam missionary to say a word about this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 22:07:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-18 22:02
I voted All of the above.Thanks for being so fair and giving us multiple choices^^

This answer was predictable.

May I remind you, that a few other Islamic states, especially Iran is supporting this kind of entertainment, too

Is Iran also an "Friend" of the USA ?

Your comment is rendered useless !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 22:09:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-18 22:15:16 |Display all floors

There is a mistake.....

The Imic law can't be applied to non mzlis.....it is outright against Koran

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.