Author: satsu_jin

China May Bar Local Governnments From Forcing People Out of Their Homes [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-16 20:29:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-12-16 21:20

I don't know any foreign sites in Chinese language (I do not consider T  w  sites foreign). What I meant are English sites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-17 02:22:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-12-16 06:16
Don't take it personally. You just came across in this thread, that's all.  

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I can not play games of face on every issue I respond to.

On lighter circumstances I have, but when it comes to the judiciary and press i can not.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-17 17:12:06 |Display all floors
# 19

I don't think China is promoting its ideology. This is your personal view and not even shared by the western press.

However, if you consider economic might an ideology, you're right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-17 17:51:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-12-16 19:50
"that this is a  China forum. I'm also aware that this is a damned open forum where everybody can post almost everything. Quite unusual for a non-democracy, isn't it? "

Indeed, it is v ...

If they look at this site as i suppose ' they ' do its useful intelligence for them to know how Westerners think isn't it ?

Whats written here by way of criticism of China isn't anything near the ( perceived ) damage full-on public protest could do, encouraged by subversives.

I guess thats why they allow most stuff here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.