Author: Freedom4Me

What Happened to Li Gang's Son? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-3 04:48:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-3 09:39:01 |Display all floors

from Prison Break

Sara:    Did you look at the information I gave you from Lincoln burrows' attorneys?
Governor Frank Tancredi:  sweetheart, move on. The man's attorneys had a window to present new evidence. They didn't. Now that window is closed.
I swear, working at Fox River has changed you. You're always saying you want to make a difference? At that place? It's too late. You should be a teacher, so that you can get to these people before they become...
sara:    Did you look at the information?
Frank: I didn't need to! I supported the findings of the court. Now, if you have a problem with the verdict, go after them. But before you do, I suggest you look at the guy's rap sheet. And ask yourself if the world will be a better pplace with Lincoln Burrows walking the streets.
Sara:   Just tell me one thing. Did they promise you the vice-presidency before or after you signed his death warrant?
Frank: I will not discuss morality with an addict and a thief. You wanna talk reality, Sara? How many times did I  use my influence keep you and one of your junkie boyfriends out of jail? How many? Was it three, four times?
Frank: I swear, Sara, it's funny, you know? You have no trouble whatsoever with me bending the law, especially when it's bent in your direction. Grow up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 18:12:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Freedom4Me at 2010-12-15 21:23
So, the son of Li Gang hit and killed a student in a clear case of drunk driving.  Quoting his Police Chief father's name, he claimed immunity from his crime.  Out outrage was enough to stimulate o ...

Support!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 18:15:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-12-17 11:41
He must be PANICKY, fearful after the accident.
This is so true especially of the street gangs in Chinese cities!
The crowd must be angry as most citizens are protective of their young, female me ...

No excuse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 19:38:37 |Display all floors
The guy who is racing his Ferrari through our residential area has removed both his license plates.

Question: WHY ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 22:10:01 |Display all floors

the intervention from central censorship ministry stir the conflicts

Ligang is one of the hot words in 2010.
What is behind of the compensation package?
1. It isn't subject wishes of victim's family memebers but from power abuse.
2. Central censorship ministry instructed that "Mainland China media shouldn't publish Ligang and other negative news reports any more."
It is a urgent task to modify the unjustice and unfair in reality for drift. And the intervention from central censorship ministry stir the conflicts between the Chinese grassroots and the government.
from  today's views in Lian He Zao Bao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-4 22:10:34 |Display all floors
ht tp : //ww w. zaobao. com /yl/tx110104_002.shtml

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.