Views: 3852|Replies: 16

Extreme right wing media bias Hong Kong [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-14 14:03:25 |Display all floors
I can't help but notice how right wing and pro west the HK media is. Every time I watch the HK news, I am really surprised as to how fictitious the news is there. These past few days, they've portrayed Liu Xiaobo as some kind of hero, or victim, when in fact, he is a terrorist, and there is no doubt about it. Another thing that is quite disturbing is the portrayal of North Korea, who they refer to as "Nam Horn", which is extremely biased in it of itself, just by using such a name, instead of the proper name, Chao Xian.  The HK media takes a very extreme position, siding with the U.S., citing North Korea as the provocateur when in fact, it is and was South Korea, and the U.S. who have been causing trouble the entire time. It is really strange that although HK is part of China, it might as well be a U.S. state, given the extreme far right bias that it has in its media. I'd also like to add that HK might as well still be a British colony because it appears that most of the HK people are still brain washed, and slaves of their former British masters. The situation in HK is extremely disturbing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 14:27:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 14:30:00 |Display all floors

Ka-cheeng.... you can now collect your five mao

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:19:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-14 15:13
Not forgetting the Catholic Church.

They are very substantial land owners of HK,
thanks to the generousity of the former British colonist rulers.

And why would the Angilicanians be responsible for that?
Brits wouldn't do a siht to be generous to the catholic church.
Nil Substance.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:24:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-14 15:20

I stand to be corrected.

I should have said Church.

Angilicanian church,
(certainly not in any way generous to Rome)
name and history says it all.
No further comment needed.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:50:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-14 15:52:00 |Display all floors
whahahahahahahahahaha
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.