Author: panajigoa

Why afraid of one person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-11 00:55:49 |Display all floors

Reply #21 Caledonian's post

[' Chinese dissident ' speaks for the silent majority who dare not speak out. ??????]

You mean the "silent majority" do not dare to invitate westerners to colonize China as LXB did?

[Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-10-8 17:27

In a 1988 interview with Hong Kong's Liberation Monthly (now known as Open Magazine), Liu replied to a question on what it would take for China to realize a true historical transformation: "(It would take) 300 years of colonialism. In 100 years of colonialism, Hong Kong has changed to what we see today. With China being so big, of course it would take 300 years of colonialism for it to be able to change to how Hong Kong is today. I have my doubts as to whether 300 years would be enough. ]

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2010-12-11 01:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:59:18 |Display all floors

LXB invited gweilos to colonize his own homeland

He deserves to be sent to hell!  The Chinese government is too lenient to him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 01:14:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 01:17:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 01:18:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-12-11 01:14

China is well managed, fast growth, united, 80% says they love the government

That is what those gweilos hate to see.

They keep telling us we are not happy and we must stand up against our own good government.

They are just so idiotic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 02:51:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Caledonian at 10-12-2010 16:46
I firmly believe the ' Chinese dissident ' speaks for the silent majority who dare not speak out.

What do i think of the party ?     I think they're sh!t scared and paranoid, stupid, obstinate a ...

There's quite a majority living outside of China, "enjoying the benefits of democracy", who are still completely outraged about this.
The fact is, you haven't even spoken to or seen this supposed 'silent majority', to even know that they exist. You're just told, by the west, that they somehow exist. Yes there are dissidents around, but if they were that prominent then they would have at least attempted to do something by now...but they haven't. I don't see bombs going off in Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 03:39:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.