Author: panajigoa

Why afraid of one person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-10 23:05:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Notfear at 2010-12-10 22:30

come on uncle, blame to the west only in this cases but to learn and to make money from the west all of you are great, silly old man

using your logic, we have to follow the west when we do business with them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 23:15:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Notfear at 2010-12-10 22:31
shi bai zhe,wo cai shi zhen zheng de guo ren  

Any Chinese primary school graduate won't have such broken pinyin.

Strange, so many China bashers pretending as Chinese nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 23:22:30 |Display all floors

afraid=NONSENSE...

Originally posted by panajigoa at 2010-12-10 01:38
Why china is afraid of one person?.....look at india , here we can speak anti india and get away ...if Indian Gov starts acting like China putting ppl in lock ups ...support of ppl will grow ..if i ...

'cause if somethin doesnt make any sense then why would one want to stick around (better immune than be affected by)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:24:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by panajigoa at 2010-12-10 17:38
Why china is afraid of one person?.....look at india , here we can speak anti india and get away ...if Indian Gov starts acting like China putting ppl in lock ups ...support of ppl will grow ..if i ...

Great man who has courage and foresight.  Who is he championing ?   YOUR people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:42:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:46:31 |Display all floors
I firmly believe the ' Chinese dissident ' speaks for the silent majority who dare not speak out.

What do i think of the party ?     I think they're sh!t scared and paranoid, stupid, obstinate and ignorant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 00:52:40 |Display all floors

always somebody says this & that...

Originally posted by Caledonian at 2010-12-10 08:46
I firmly believe the ' Chinese dissident ' speaks for the silent majority who dare not speak out.

What do i think of the party ?     I think they're sh!t scared and paranoid, stupid, obstinate a ...

do you take the time to analyze what they have to say...food and shelter aint enough then not even santa knows what to get for em for this xmas season  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.